User talk:Force Fire
|WELCOME TO MY TALK PAGE|
|Archive One||Archive Two||Archive Three||Archive Four||Archive Five|
|Archive Six||Archive Seven||Archive Eight||Archive Nine||Archive Ten|
Hey! I have a strong reason to believe Sun2020 (talk · contribs) is yet another sockpuppet of Kittystyler (talk · contribs). Sun2020's writing style for this edit to Ash Ketchum is extremely reminiscent of Kittystyler's old writing style for this edit to the same article. Do you think you can look into it? Thank you! GrammarFreak01 (talk) 21:20, 5 January 2020 (UTC)
- Why does Kittystyler refuse to give up? I find these repeated comebacks very tiresome. --FinnishPokéFan92 (talk) 21:25, 5 January 2020 (UTC)
- Because they're a troll, especially considering they refused to even acknowledge the existence of their original talk page when they were still active here. GrammarFreak01 (talk) 21:28, 5 January 2020 (UTC)
If you have the time, please let me know if User:Daniel Carrero/Puzzle needs anything to be approved (any change in contents, layout, etc.). If/when possible, I'd like it to be moved back to the template namespace. I also asked about aproving it on Discord, though I'm still waiting to see if anyone will reply there.
I created that template and used it in these pages:
Hi Force Fire, thanks for adding Dragapult to the Pseudo-legendary Pokémon article (which I requested on Discord since I don't have edit access). The box for Dragapult is bigger than the other boxes in the first section, though. Qzekrom (talk) 18:55, 9 January 2020 (UTC)
- You're welcome. I'm aware that the Dragapult image is large, I did try to resize it to make it smaller (as to make the template even with the others) but felt that it made the image look too small and unidentifiable, so I just left it as is.--ForceFire 05:57, 10 January 2020 (UTC)
- Is there a way make it smaller for the section that shows all Pseudo-legendary Pokémon together? It jsut getting clutter up and hard to see them all.--Jacob Kogan (talk) 05:59, 10 January 2020 (UTC)
- Why did you revert me at those pages about types?
- I'm still waiting for approval of these pages:
- Mass updates involving multiple article must be approved by a staff member. You can't just do as you please.
- None of those are up to standards, especially the latter.--ForceFire 09:09, 12 January 2020 (UTC)
- Okay. I will follow this rule, even while moving pages.
- Both pages are marked for mainspacing, and they're awaiting approval. “[...] especially the latter” — you are wrong, as some content is hidden by <includeonly> because if not, the page would be in categories reserved for move pages, and SnorlaxMonster has fixed that. --TheICTLiker4 18:58, 13 January 2020 (UTC)
- Granted I didn't really look at the coding and just saw the template as is and thought that it looked incomplete and far too different to that actual "NewX" templates that we have.--ForceFire 01:48, 14 January 2020 (UTC)
What's the point?
Why did you revert my episode title changes? SM003 is CLEARLY a pun, that's not difficult to see at all. We've added pun titles before. So why not now? And the others were put in the correct order of the Japanese title (not the translations of them) and added with words that needed to be added, like "region", when region is clearly in the title and has been included in other episode titles that had the Japanese characters for the word "region" in them before? Why stop now? We don't NEED to rely off translations from people over at Serebii. Other people CAN add titles as well. If there's a problem with them, at the very least explain why, I'm so annoyed with you being angry at me. Playerking95 (talk) 09:43, 12 January 2020 (UTC)
- And I've done nothing wrong to deserve this from just a single admin. Playerking95 (talk) 09:45, 12 January 2020 (UTC)
- I rolled back your edit on the episode list article based off your SM003 edit. The other changes, while questionable, were fine. As for SM003, as we discussed before, not everything is a pun. "Fushigi da ne" can be an actual phrase. Just because "fushigi" is in the title, doesn't automatically make it a pun.--ForceFire 10:01, 12 January 2020 (UTC)
Template edit request
Given the fact that Go is on a pretty constant catching spree, should the category for episodes in which a main character obtains a new Pokémon be included in the new episode template? Kinda like how the category for Mythical Pokémon appearances was included in it while Ash had Meltan/Melmetal in his active team? --FinnishPokéFan92 (talk) 15:24, 12 January 2020 (UTC)
- I've brought up the suggestion with the other staff members.--ForceFire 16:43, 12 January 2020 (UTC)
Noise Reduction on Gen 8 Pokemon images
I've done some easy experimenting with noise reduction on the grainy Pokemon images in photoshop, with much improved quality. Was wondering if there was any reason this hasn't been done already. Lanthanum (talk) 05:42, 15 January 2020 (UTC)
Pichu Posse members
I've been in the process of reviewing the appearances of the Pichu Brothers and their associates in the anime. However I noticed there were some Pokémon listed on the Pichu Brothers page as members of the Posse who wouldn't fit the description of being a "friend" and are simply recurring wild Pokémon such as Snorlax, Houndour and the Squirtle Squad. Feraligatr and Murkrow other recurring wild Pokémon, that are yet to have a mention anywhere, however their appearances are brief like the others. Should they have separate sections on the Recurring wild Pokémon in the anime page or should all the recurring Big Town Pokémon be listed on one page with the subsections "Pichu Brothers", "Pichu Posse" and "Other Big Town Pokémon"? Regards, PardescanSlowbro (talk) 13:41, 16 January 2020 (UTC)
Why did you undo my Wedgehurst edit?
- It's not notable. The other trainers "not noticing the Slowpoke" isn't notable either. The nurse knowing it isn't suppose to be some in-universe thing. Just like the bulletin boards in Black and White announcing the Pokemon outbreaks, it's not meant to be an in-universe thing where everyone in that universe knows about the outbreak (I don't recall other NPC characters commenting on the B/W outbreaks).--ForceFire 12:25, 17 January 2020 (UTC)
Hello! I am new to bulbapedia and I saw you reverted some of my changes to the verb conjugation implying uncertainty in two different articles. You mentioned that I would be allowed to do this in the future in the case that I have an official source. What constitutes an official source in this case? I ask because I would be willing to write to someone (maybe a developer?) in order to get confirmation but I do not wish to do this if it is unlikely written confirmation would not count as an official source. Are interviews with developers acceptable? Ideally, if you could link me to some sort of list that includes examples of acceptable sources that would be very helpful for me. Thank you for your time. DeterministicSpaceRichard (talk)
- An interview with the original Japanese (or Western, in James Turner's case) designer is the absolute source. An example would be the interview with Pikachu's designer where she revealed its origin. We don't have a list because interviews with the designers regarding Pokemon origins are scarce.--ForceFire 04:54, 18 January 2020 (UTC)
why did you revert my edit?
I'm completely new to editing this wiki and was wondering why you undid my first edit? You didn't leave a reason in the reversion's edit summary and I didn't think my edit was "bad". Is there some policy about the trivia/name origin section I don't know about?