|Welcome to Bulbapedia, Chrisbulb!|
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Image of Ash's Fletchinder on Ash Ketchum page
Hi there. I am amazed that Ash's Fletchling evolved into Fletchinder. When I went on http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Ash_Ketchum it showed Fletchinder with Ash and his other Pokémon. Can you change that image to the one where it shows Ash's Fletchinder only.  It will look much better.Christian (talk) 02:55, 26 July 2014 (UTC)
"Ash's Fletchinder" Picture synching
Christian (talk) 16:04, 4 August 2014 (UTC)Hi Bulbapedia. I know it will take a while for the picture of Ash's Fletchinder on the "Ash Ketchum" page to synch with the one on the "Ash's Fletchinder" page. Out of curiousity, how long is this synching going to take?--Christian
Trivia for "Ash's Fletchinder" Page
Christian (talk) 16:51, 4 August 2014 (UTC)Hi Bulbapedia. I have a great suggestion to put for the Trivia section of "Ash's Fletchinder" page. It is: "Fletchinder is Ash's second Fire/Flying Pokémon. The first is Charizard." That is the truth.--Christian
- A few things...
- When you have a question regarding a given page, it's generally better if you just bring it up on its talk page. For instance, your question here, regarding Ash's Fletchinder, properly belongs on .
- You've already been informed, both above and when your previous edit adding that very trivia point was reverted, that second is not notable. That is the truth and remains true...
- It looks like you've taken Force Fire's request above that you "sign" your comments at the end to mean just putting your name at the end, with "--Christian". Actually, what he meant was that you should be putting the four tildes (~~~~) at the end of your comments instead of at the beginning.
- Tiddlywinks (talk) 17:10, 4 August 2014 (UTC)
U.S. Hoopa Event at McDonald's
I am excited for the Hoopa event for the United States.
Out of curiosity, why is the event going to be at McDonald's instead of GameStop?
If an edit of yours is removed or reverted, please do not just add it back without any comment. If you feel you are right, try talking to the person who removed your edit or bringing it up on the article's talk page. Thanks. Tiddlywinks (talk) 18:36, 20 November 2015 (UTC)
Talk: Ash's Talonflame
I have a great fact to add to the trivia of Ash's Talonflame.
- Talonflame is Ash's second Fire/Flying-type Pokémon. The first Pokémon Ash has with that type combination is Charizard.
I feel this is an important note because Ash never caught any other Pokémon other than Charizard with that type combination. This should not be removed because it is the truth.
Talk: Starter Pokémon
- Charmander is the only Kanto starter that was not obtained or caught by May.
May only got Bulbasaur and Squirtle, but not Charmander. She does have a Fire-starter, but it is from "Hoenn" not Kanto.
Starting topics on talk pages
Talk pages are for suggesting improvements or ideas for an article, not for casual conversation. If you want to have a casual conversation, you can go to the forums. Thank you.--ForceFire 04:23, 27 November 2015 (UTC)
Signing talk page comments
Please remember to always sign your comments. You can sign your comments with 4 tildes (~) or clicking the signature stamp () on the top of the edit box. It should also be noted that once your comment has been marked as unsigned, you cannot replace it with your signature as it will give off the wrong time stamp. ChE clarinetist (talk) 23:14, 3 May 2016 (UTC)
- As this is related to talk pages, and this was recently added, I'm using the same section I started before. Please do not place the same discussion on multiple talk pages (such as your type combination trivia being listed on three separate pages). Please make sure to review the Bulbapedia:Talk page policy to ensure that future posting are following Bulbapedia's established rules. ChE clarinetist (talk) 20:07, 4 May 2016 (UTC)
Talk page signature
Talk page comments
Please do not edit or remove any talk page comments, as this is against Bulbapedia policy. If you wish to clarify something or respond to a concern, then respond at the next comment level, but do not edit prior entries (as this messes with the chronological flow) and especially do not remove relevant comments made by other users. ChE clarinetist (talk) 21:51, 12 May 2016 (UTC)
The Preview Button
Instead of editing a page several times in a row, try using the preview button to make sure your edit looks the way you want it to. It's right next to the Save Page button. Please try it out, so as not to clog up the Recent Changes. Also, if you want to edit multiple sections of the page, make sure that you click "edit this page" at the top of the page rather than editing it by section. Thanks! --Tiddlywinks (talk) 23:51, 12 May 2016 (UTC)