My name is Toon Ganondorf and I am a Wikia veteran. I was until recently, the sole bureaucrat on the Robot Wars Wiki, a website which I was one of the cornerstone creators and have recorded 17,332 edits. I am also active on the Harry Potter and Call of Duty Wikis.
In real life, I am a law student from Australia, play the saxophone and bike ride.
I have played Red, Gold, Crystal, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed, LeafGreen, Platinum, HeartGold, SoulSilver and White versions.
Sorry that these are all going to be bad, but I could go on for years about what I do like.
The Bad (things I dislike)
- Georgia's committment to being a "Dragon Buster" in a region where the National Dex does not exist and only three Dragons can possibly be captured. Will be worse if the National Dex isn't brought in.
- Iris's "little kid" comment.
- Trip aka Paul. Could be worse, Paul was a good rival.
- Stephan aka Morrison. Could be worse because Stephan is a contrast to Bianca and Trip.
- Scraggy - finally created a Dark/Fighting-type and this puny runt is what we get? Ash getting one is certainly not a good one either. And when given the opportunity to replace Scraggy with a Mandibuzz, he DECLINES! If he evolved his Tepig he'd have a fighting type anyway, whilst getting Mandibuzz keeps a Dark type in his arsenal, only this one can use Dark moves, not to mention Brave Bird and Air Slash. What a disgrace.
- The new Team Rocket outlook on life. I miss camp James and comical Jessie who got beaten down on but we teared up for when they came through to help Ash, who we all know they have grown very attached to.
The Stupid (things that are mistakes)
- In Dreams by the Yard Full!, Ash arrives at the Striaton City Pokémon Center. As he hands his Pokémon over the counter, he addresses the Nurse Joy as the one whom he met at Accumula Town. However, she corrects him, telling him that she is the older sister of the Joy at Accumula Town. Apparently his journeys over the last 13 years have been erased and he's still not learned that there is more than one Nurse Joy.
- Morrison's main Pokémon being Metang whilst Tyson has a Metagross.
- Dino's team for Club Battle - this tough looking bikie with sweet hair and vest has a Deerling, the generic bird already used in the tournament and Darumaka, whose evolution was knocked out in Round 1?
- Tepig was abandoned by his trainer? We haven't heard that before!
- Ash's Tranquill - Sound familiar? It should!
And we're still waiting
The following Pokémon need to get evolutions in a future generation, or their very existence is pointless.
Articles in Progress
As a student of law, I become very picky about professional standards of writing and attention to detail. I've been scanning pages of anime characters and episode synopsis to clean them up to a standard befitting of this excellent website.
So far, I have drastically improved on or written the following pages:
Improved - Ash's Pokémon
Improved - Ash's friends' and rivals' Pokémon
Improved - Anime Episodes
- I Politoed Ya So!
- Just Add Water
- Entei at Your Own Risk
- A Crowning Achievement
- A Trainer and Child Reunion!
- Cilan Versus Trip, Ash Versus Georgia!
- The Club Battle Hearts of Fury: Emolga Versus Sawk!
You heard it here first
- I am predicting right now the following things will occur.
01:59, 24 October 2011 (UTC)
- Ash and Trip will exchange Ash's evolved Boldore and Trip's Gurdurr, allowing both of them to evolve. There will be no more miraculous evolutions like Misty's Politoed, Paul's Electivire or Magmortar, Brock's Steelix or others.
- Ash will capture the Sunglasses Krokorok, and there will be no more captures in the region.
- Ash will battle Cynthia in the Generation V anime.
- The National Pokedex will be introduced and Iris will capture a Vibrava (this one is a bit of a long shot, but honestly, Iris has about three choices of Dragons)
- Ash's Corphish will return and evolve into Crawdaunt
- My logic here is that Cyndaquil evolved after HeartGold came out. Therefore, any remakes of Ruby and Sapphire will be commemorated with an evolution, of which only Corphish can benefit.
- Ruby and Sapphire remakes will be called LavaRuby and OceanSapphire.
- Ash and Trip will be the final battle in the Unova League. Ash will win and then challenge and lose to Alder.
04:53, 14 November 2011 (UTC)
Strayed completely away from anything I'd ever done.
Best Team I ever had
Right before I walk over the threshold into the Elite Four.