These are the following languages that I wanted the Encyclopedia Pokemonis to be in:
SpanishGiratina: WOOHOO! We got it in Spanish! Let's do the flamenco!
- Korean (we need it DESPERATELY, I mean, HGSS is going to be released in South Korea BEFORE North America)
- Chinese (Mandarin)
Please make a petition on the Bulbawiki forums regarding the need for having the Encyclopedia Pokemonis in these languages as described above.
Giratina's few trivias and talks:
- The Pokémon anime is classified as a thriller fantasy. It has some comedy elements as well in the original Japanese version. See also: Seattle.
- Giratina can be found in Turnback Cave in Platinum as well as Diamond and Pearl. But that's only if you defeat it in the Distortion World.
- Help Bulbapedia out! Expand some articles!
- There's too many pointless and unfunny puns in every episode title of the Pokémon anime in English. I REPEAT, THERE IS TOO MANY POINTLESS AND UNFUNNY PUNS IN EVERY EPISODE TITLE! WE MUST STOP THAT RIGHT NOW THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
- Giratina's Origin Forme looks like a snake. It looks closely like Rayquaza, but Rayquaza has no wings and Giratina's Origin Forme has no arms.
- Everyone can just quit using normal, weak Pokémon and start using legendary Pokémon!
- We hate the character Paul! HE ABUSED POKÉMON!
- Defend Pokémon and human rights!
- Giratina says: What is this Nazi stuff doing in Bulbapedia? Put that away! DELETE IT! NOW! Phew! This one is much better. How about that, Registeel? You don't need to be sad anymore.
- Roserade can't drive 55! I, Giratina, will be going to the 12th premiere! Oh well, I quit then.
- Giratina knows that you like Mudkip
- DO NOT GO TO SEREBII.NET!
- THIS IS GOING TO BE MY VERSION OF THE MAIN ARTICLE BECAUSE THE OTHER ONE IS LOCKED UP BECAUSE OF THE CONSTANT DICKING AROUND AND STUFF. I WILL LOOK AFTER THIS ARTICLE, AND IF THERE'S ANY UPDATES, I'M GOING TO EDIT IT.
- The Pokéwalker is great! Carry it around, and the Pokémon inside it will be happy! Transfer it to ANY Poké D/P/P/HG/SS game!
- KOREAN POKEMON HEARTGOLD AND SOULSILVER IS BETTER THAN THE JAPANESE HEARTGOLD AND SOUL SILVER! DO YOU HEAR ME?
|This user is a member of Project Locations.|