Open main menu

Bulbapedia β

Talk:Office Worker (Trainer class)

Revision as of 15:02, 8 June 2011 by Pokeant (talk | contribs) (merge)


either merge clerk, or separate swimmer. -Pokeant 04:07, 4 March 2011 (UTC)

Unlike Swimmers, these trainer classes have different Japanese names. i.e. they are different classes that were given the same name in translation. Werdnae (talk) 04:56, 4 March 2011 (UTC)
The males are called Swimsuit Guy and the females are called Bikini Lady in Japanese. That's not the same D: This is the exact same case. I agree with the merge. Or split the Swimmers... But that's more work. --ケンジガール 05:40, 4 March 2011 (UTC)
Yay, passion. *sigh* If it comes down to it, I say separate the Swimmers. Luna Tiger * the Arc Toraph 12:36, 4 March 2011 (UTC)
These need to be merged more than the Swimmers do. They aren't named Clerk♂ and Clerk♀ like the Swimmers are—they are both simply Clerk. I support this merge. --SnorlaxMonster 10:07, 6 March 2011 (UTC)
What are you talking about? They are named Clerk♂ and Clerk♀. In the games, yes. Luna Tiger * the Arc Toraph 11:43, 6 March 2011 (UTC)
Another similar article: Tuber. Inner tube boy and inner tube girl in japan. -Pokeant 02:40, 13 March 2011 (UTC)
I go with Merge. The articles are practically the same anyway. —darklordtrom 04:59, 14 March 2011 (UTC)
Oh well, even if they have the ♂ and ♀, they are still two highly similar stubs, so should be merged. --SnorlaxMonster 05:20, 14 March 2011 (UTC)
Considering Swimmer has different names in Japanese as well but has one single article, I say merge. Seems silly to keep them seperate imo. --ZestyCactus 05:47, 14 March 2011 (UTC)

So, seeing as the consensus two months ago was to merge these two articles, why hasn't it been done yet? --AndyPKMN (talk) 19:23, 6 May 2011 (UTC)

Agree... would an admin do the honour? -Pokeant 15:02, 8 June 2011 (UTC)
Return to "Office Worker (Trainer class)" page.