Ash's Pokemon in the Manga
Should we add Ash's pokemon from the manga because he does have a few different pokemon than he does in the anime. (Such as Fearow & Oddish).
Should we have pages for the voice actors? I have quite a bit of info on Veronica Taylor for one. - Ferret 22:57, 27 Feb 2005 (UTC)
Should I add the LatinAmerican voice actors? --NIDOKING 21:38, 4 January 2007 (UTC)
Should a picture of Ash in his AG Clothing be somewhere in this article (does the Battle Frontier one count?)? - PikamasterADV 00:14, 08 Aug 2006
- Yeah, his Battle Frontier and Hoenn outfits are the same. Matty 14:34, 9 October 2006 (UTC)
- Is there something wrong with this wiki, or is it just my comp? Because this entire wiki doesn't seem to have any pictures. The labels and names are there, but the pictures don't show up. What's wrong? Pokemon Master Nick 17:36, 16 December 2006
Ash & Me
Ash and me go all the way back.
He's my main man, and my homie. RocketM
Who are Kotoko Marumatsu and Sam?
Ash, a Pokemon Coordinator??
Omigosh, Ash totally enters a contest in DP011, does it mean he will like totally continue doing contests? If he continues, would he be considered a Pokemon coordinator? =p <--Hikari-chan 20:50, 8 December 2006 (UTC)
- Does not mean he will continue. In fact, it's extremely unlikely he will. If he did continue, though, yes, that would mean he can be considered one. --a sick Pie 22:15, 8 December 2006 (UTC)
I agree with Pie.
Most likely Ash will not continue entering contests to become a cooridinator. Afterall, his main goal is and will always be, to become a Pokemon Master. Which makes me ask the question of WHY he wanted to start doing contests in the first place. It makes no sense to me whatsoever......
- My guess is that he was testing the waters. After all, he wants to be a Pokémon master, so... he should obviously master EVERYTHING about them. Or something. Maybe he should go start buying capes and get Marina to fangirl him. Tom Temprotran 10:08, 12 January 2007 (UTC)
Ash Loses to Gym Leaders
Is it really a true statement to say that Ash loses to one Gym Leader in each region? As I recall it, he didn't lose to any of the Gym Leaders in the Orange Islands. Or are we just going by Game Regions? - Kenji-Girl
- You're right about the Orange Islands Gym Leaders. Perhaps that should be noted in the article that he's only lost to Gym Leaders featured in the games. --PAK Man 02:34, 10 April 2007 (UTC)
Does Ash Have a Dad?
If Delia is ashes mom, then who is his dad? --Theryguy512 20:22, 9 June 2007 (UTC)
No one knows, although there are a few possiblities on who he could be-Mawile the deciever
- Of course Ash has a dad. Everyone does. We just don't know who he is. - Kenji Girl
- Biologically, he has a father but Delia had 100+ one-time partners, so she doesn't know which one is Ash's father. --Maxim 14:01, 26 June 2007 (UTC)
- Yes it does, in this video Banks says "..they're meant to encapsulate foreign parasites and eliminate them.."
That means when Ash was engulfed by one of those things, he was "eliminated". E.g Destroyed, Killed. --Pluvia 03:37, 4 July 2007 (UTC)