| This article is incomplete.|
Please feel free to edit this article to add missing information and complete it.
The Seven Sages (Japanese: 七賢人 Seven Sages) are notable ranking members of Team Plasma. They are met individually throughout the games, but all of them are seen together in N's Castle where they block the way to N. All the Gym Leaders except Dent, Pod, and Corn appear and clear the way to N.
|Sprite||Name||Location met||Location arrested||TM given|
|File:Geechisuwalkdown.png||Geechisu||Karakusa Town||N's Castle||None|
|File:Viowalkdown.png||Vio||Freezing Container|| TM01|
|File:Ryokushiwalkdown.png||Ryokushi||Ancient Castle|| TM04|
|File:Jarowalkdown.png||Giallo||Dragon Spiral Tower||Route 14|| TM08|
|File:Lotwalkdown.png||Rot||Castelia City||Route 18|| TM32|
|File:Sumurawalkdown.png||Sumura||Castelia City||Electric Rock Cave|| TM69|
|File:Asurawalkdown.png||Asura||Yaguruma Forest||Site of Dreams||TM75 (Swords Dance)|
- They share noticeable similarities with the Seven Sages of the Bamboo Grove.
- With the exception of Geechisu, their names are references to the colors of the rainbow.
- Vio comes from violet; Ryokushi is from 緑色 ryokushoku (green); Giallo is the Italian word for yellow; Rot is the German word for red; Sumura comes from Arabic أسمر (brown, similar to orange); and Asura comes from the Latin word azul (blue).
- Every sage, with the exception of Geechisu, gives a TM that raises the user's stats.
- Of these, Rot is the only sage that gives a TM that raises the user's stats by a total of one stage. The other TMs given raise the user's stats by a total of two stages.
|This game character article is part of Project CharacterDex, a Bulbapedia project that aims to write comprehensive articles on each character found in the Pokémon games.|