- This article is about the organization. For the location, see Pokémon League (Paldea).
The Paldea Pokémon League (Japanese: パルデアポケモンリーグ Paldea Pokémon League) is the regional Pokémon League of the Paldea region. The Paldea League consists of eight Gym Leaders, along with the Elite Four and the Top Champion. Unlike in previously introduced Leagues, in Paldea, Gyms can be challenged in any order, and multiple Trainers can hold the Champion title simultaneously. The title of Champion is granted to those who pass the Champion Assessment at the Pokémon League headquarters, with the region's strongest Champion, the Top Champion, acting as the final obstacle for Trainers who wish to obtain it. Nemona is one of the Trainers who has successfully passed this test. The chairman of the Paldea Pokémon League, who is also the current Top Champion, is Geeta.
The Gym Leaders are listed in order of lowest level to highest.
|Generation IX||Region: Paldea|
- The Paldea League is the only regional League where one Trainer simultaneously serves as both a Gym Leader and an Elite Four member.
- It is also the only League whose Elite Four cannot be rematched.
- The types that Paldea's Elite Four specialize in match those associated with the Titan Pokémon, with the exception of Klawf, although Geeta's ace, Glimmora, is a Rock type like Klawf.
- According to Hassel, about half of the challengers quit around the third Gym, while Nemona says that less than a tenth of the challengers make it to the seventh Gym.
- The Gym logo resembles the silhouette of a sailboat or a sailing ship (mainly a caravel).
|The Pokémon League|
Trainer • Battle • Gym Leaders
Gyms • Badges • Referee
Elite Four • Orange League
Pokémon League Conferences
Indigo • Silver • Ever Grande • Lily of the Valley
Vertress • Lumiose • Manalo
|Regional Pokémon Leagues|
Indigo • Orange* • Johto • Hoenn • Sinnoh
Unova • Kalos • Alola • Galar • Paldea
Areas of jurisdiction
Pokémon League Reception Gate • Hall of Fame
Palace of Victory • Cerulean Cave
Pokémon Association • PIA
World Coronation Series
(Masters Eight Tournament)