Colress Machine (Japanese: VSキュレムII VS Kyurem II or アクロマ・マシーン Achroma Machine) is the 537th chapter of the Pokémon Adventures manga.
|This plot summary is incomplete.|
Please feel free to edit this plot summary to add missing sections and complete it.
- Zinzolin continues his battle against Colress.
- Blake exits the Relic Passage and arrives next to the Pokémon World Tournament construction site.
- Blake is revealed to have captured a Kabutops named Kabutott and a Gliscor named Glisott.
- Blake finds Zinzolin defeated by Thundurus and Landorus, who proceed to transform into their Therian Formes.
- Colress reveals he is in possession of the Reveal Glass.
- Whitley's mother tells Whitley everything about the black-suited Team Plasma Grunts, the Colress Machine, and the microchip in her pendant.
- Whitley decides to find her missing pendant so that she may give it to Rood or Gorm.
- For a list of all major events in the Pokémon Adventures manga, please see the history page.
|Spoilers end here.|
- N (fantasy)
- Whitley's mother
- Team Plasma Grunts (flashback)
- Reshiram (Black's; fantasy)
- Dewott (Blake's)
- Genesect (Blake's)
- Keldeo (Kelden; Blake's)
- Kabutops (Kabutott; Blake's; new)
- Gliscor (Glisott; Blake's; new)
- Foongus (Foongy; Whitley's)
- Croagunk (Looker's)
- Zekrom (N's; fantasy)
- Whirlipede (Roxie's)
- Beheeyem (Colress's)
- Klinklang (Colress's)
- Cryogonal (Zinzolin's)
- Kyurem (Zinzolin's)
- Thundurus (Team Plasma's; both Formes)
- Landorus (Team Plasma's; both Formes)
|This article is part of Project Manga, a Bulbapedia project that aims to write comprehensive articles on each series of Pokémon manga.|