|Spoiler warning: this article may contain major plot or ending details.|
- Professor Kukui takes Sun and Moon to Ula'ula Island on his yacht.
- Using Mantine Surf, Professor Burnet and Lillie meet up with Kukui's group.
- A wild Bruxish attacks everyone, causing the group to get knocked out.
- Sun defeats Bruxish with Quarter and rescues Lillie, but the two end up separated from the others and end up on an Ula'ula beach.
- Acerola finds Sun and Lillie and takes them to the Aether House to recuperate.
- After Sun and Lillie properly introduce themselves to each other, Sun realizes that Acerola is a Trial Captain.
- Moon, Kukui, and Burnet end up rescued by the Aether Foundation and are taken to Aether Paradise to rest up.
- Moon's group is greeted by Faba and Wicke, who offer to give them a tour of Aether Paradise.
- For a list of all major events in the Pokémon Adventures manga, please see the timeline of events.
|Spoilers end here.|
- Professor Kukui
- Professor Burnet
- Lana (flashback)
- Kiawe (flashback)
- Mallow (flashback)
- Aether Foundation Employee
- Wishiwashi (Quarter; Solo and School Forms; Sun's)
- Mareanie (Moon's)
- Rotom (Rotom Pokédex; Moon's)
- Sandygast (Acerola's; debut)
- Hypno (Faba's)
- Mantine (Ride Pokémon)
- Sharpedo (Ride Pokémon)
- Bruxish (debut)
- Wishiwashi (multiple; Solo Form)
|This article is part of Project Manga, a Bulbapedia project that aims to write comprehensive articles on each series of Pokémon manga.|