Revision as of 14:33, 13 August 2007 by Jonah
Dungeon Tiles are tiles found in Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Blue Rescue Team and Red Rescue Team. One type of tile are the Trap Tiles. The tiles are placed randomly on the floor but Trap Tiles appear only in post-Rayquaza dungeons.
- Stairs - To further advance in a dungeon a player must find the stairs. On various occasions stairs are changed into Warp Points.
- Warp Points - See Stairs. Warp Points have
- Wonder Tile - Varying numbers of these can be found on a floor. If there is a yellow arrow above the player's or partner's head (indicating a status problem such as lowered defense, accuracy, etc.), stepping on one of these will restore the normal state.
- Carpet - If the player finds a Kecleon shop, items are placed on these. The player may either buy or steal the items, however, thieves are confronted by a very high-level Kecleon.
- Chestnut Trap- When stepped on, it will dump chestnuts on the player/ally that takes away 10 HP.
- Pitfall Trap - If the player steps on it, it will inflict damage and warp the player to the next floor of the dungeon. When an ally steps on it, the team member will be removed from the dungeon.
- Sticky Trap -This tile will randomly make a couple of items sticky, making them totally useless unless the player uses a Cleanse Orb.
- Selfdestruct Trap - This tile blows up when stepped on and does damage to Pokémon within a 1-tile radius. It will take away half of the player's and player's friends current HP, and does 40 damage to wild Pokémon.
- Explosion Trap - This tile blows up when stepped on and does damage to Pokémon within a 2-tile radius. It will take away half of the player's and player's friends current HP, and does 80 damage to wild Pokémon.
- Warp Trap - This tile warps a Pokémon who steps on it to a random location on the same floor.
- Spiked Tile - Any Pokémon that steps on a Spiked Tile will lose 20 HP.
- Grimy Trap - One Apple, Big Apple, Huge Apple, Chestnut, Banana, or other edible food source in the player's bag will be turned into Grimy Food. Grimy Food restores your Belly, but gives you a status condition.
- Slow Trap - Temporarily lowers the Pokémon's Speed by one.
- Spin Trap - Inflicts the Confuse condition.
- Pokémon Trap - All unclaimed items in the same room turn into enemy Pokémon of the species that naturally occur on that floor.
- PP-Zero Trap - The Pokémon who triggered the Trap will have one of it's moves PP reduced to 0.
- Seal Trap - One move belonging to the Pokémon who stepped on this tile can no longer be used. This wears off upon reaching the next floor.
- Mud Trap - Mud splashes up from this Trap, lowering the Pokémon's Attack, Defense, Special Attack and Special Defense.
- Slumber Trap - This Trap puts the Pokémon who stepped on it to sleep.
- Summon Trap - 1-4 Pokémon that are naturally found on that floor will appear on the squares adjacent to this Trap.
- Gust Trap - Sends the triggerer flying 10 squares in a random direction. If the Pokémon hits another Pokémon or a wall it will lose 5 HP (As will the other Pokémon).
- Poison Trap - Inlficts the Poison condition on any Pokémon who steps on it.