Carrie Savage is a voice actor for the English dub of the Pokémon anime.
Savage was born on April 8, 1980 in Atlanta, Georgia. She first worked on the series during Pokémon the Series: Black & White where she voiced Christie. In addition to her voice work, Savage has also worked as voice director on several series.
- Kindergartner (XY013)
Other non-Pokémon roles
- Eri Haruue (A Certain Scientific Railgun series)
- Tamami the Cat (Angel Tales)
- Rena Rune (Aquarion)
- Crea Drosera (Aquarion Evol)
- Karan Uminagi (Aquarion Logos)
- J'Taime (B'tX)
- Meilin (Babel II: Beyond Infinity)
- Lua Klein (Baccano!)
- Ren Mizusaka (Baldr Force EXE Resolution!)
- Satori Azuma (Bamboo Blade)
- Marina (Birdy the Mighty Decode)
|This article is part of Project VA, a Bulbapedia project that aims to write comprehensive articles on each voice actor of the Pokémon anime.|