- 14th January 2007 – World Hobby Fair prerelease
- 14th July 2007 – Theatrical release
- 3rd August 2007 – Commercial release
- To commemorate the 10th Pokémon movie release in Japan, a special card album was released containing 11 cards with central Pokémon from the previous nine movies. Space for a twelfth was included for a card available to the first 4,200,000 patrons of the 10th movie.
- Those attending the 2007 World Hobby Fair had the opportunity to purchase the set in advance, before its theatrical and commercial release.
- All of the 11 cards included in the set have a location or description in their name, although they are not strictly "Owner’s Pokémon," as they lack a location graphic. The cards are also holographic, have no number, level, or rarity symbol and have a unique set symbol.
- Despite there being a space for it (suggesting it was intended to be like its counterparts), the Darkrai promotional card available at cinemas has neither a location in its name or the unique set symbol. It is instead part of the DP-P Promotional cards collection.
|This article is part of Project TCG, a Bulbapedia project that aims to report on every aspect of the Pokémon Trading Card Game.|