I was thinking of using a visual to show targets, yeah. Looks better then I thought it would.
Perhaps with a bit of small text in there though, like "user", "ally", "foe" and "foe"... it might even be possible to make it without using images, with a bit of fancy table and span tags. =P (although images are probably esier.)
I like the idea, though. I'll have to see how it would fit into the infobox... -- Jïörüjï Ðērākō.>.cнаt^ 05:15, 20 March 2009 (UTC)
How about you make the subinfo hide or something? It's too much text for one to read in one template. ht14 02:38, 2 November 2009 (UTC)
- Obviously it does, this is just for show. I fixed Shoal Cave by the way.--MisterE13 02:40, 2 November 2009 (UTC)
- Good to know. ht14 03:22, 2 November 2009 (UTC)
Test out that 'thlon template here. TTEchidna 04:08, 15 November 2009 (UTC)
- I did mean by calling the code you wrote from another page... TTEchidna 00:47, 16 November 2009 (UTC)
- I didn't feel like making my own template for it. It works though, I just need your opinion on the category.--MisterE13 22:10, 16 November 2009 (UTC)
- Oh c'mon, it takes ten seconds. Now set the defaults back to 1 and fill in the base numbers in on the Pokémon pages so that we can have this ready to go. TTEchidna 00:33, 17 November 2009 (UTC)
Return to the user page of "MisterE13/Sandbox".
It's off the page... ht14 03:04, 1 August 2010 (UTC)
- I've always found these kindof ugly to be honest... I think I saw that TTE is working on something similar so I'll leave that to him.--MisterE13 03:07, 1 August 2010 (UTC)