|Welcome to Bulbapedia, Mihail!
As a new user, you may wish to learn a few things that will be useful in your editing:
- A list of administrators that you can contact in case of a problem can be found here.
- On talk pages, please sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~), or by using the "Your signature with a timestamp" () button at the top of the edit window.
- To upload images, please use the Bulbagarden Archives. To activate your account at the Archives, please login there using the same username and password you use here on Bulbapedia. This may also be used to activate an account at Bulbanews. For a brief tutorial in uploading, see here.
- If you wish to make a page for a character you made up, please do so at User:Mihail/Name.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
How do you know that Ash's Grotle was a male?..."☆AngelGuardian☆" 09:24, 24 May 2009 (UTC)
- Please do not add speculation on genders, prior to Gen IV, all Heracross' had club shaped horns. And Grotle does not have a gender until someone states it in the anime.--ForceFire 09:27, 24 May 2009 (UTC)
Please read before you edit the article and don't put such obvious trivia and contact other editors if you needed help but i'm not saying it for you to be Dependent...well i'm not angry, i'm just explaining it to you..and if you need help please read the Manual of Style...."☆AngelGuardian☆" 14:05, 10 June 2009 (UTC)
Return to the user page of "Mihail".
Please don't erase talk page comments for no reason. Trust me, you do NOT want to end up like Big Johnno, who got into an edit war with a sysop over comments the former had erased and was trying to keep erased. That user ended up blocked and subsequently had every erased comment restored. --ForceFire 08:24, 10 July 2009 (UTC)