| Welcome to Bulbapedia, HoopsterJohn!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Take a look at our FAQ. If you're still stuck, ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Sneaking from page to page... It's the page-editing purple ghost... Gengarzilla!
17:38, 2 May 2012 (UTC)
When you add detailed Trainer listings (such as the ones you did for Roman or Ricky), please make sure you know what you're doing. It is better for you to not make the edit than to edit it and leave a bunch of things screwed up because you don't know how to properly use the template. Pumpkinking0192 (talk) 19:44, 14 August 2013 (UTC)
The Preview Button
Instead of editing a page several times in a row, try using the preview button to make sure your edit looks the way you want it to. It's right next to the Save Page button. Please try it out, so as not to clog up the Recent Changes. Thanks! --Ataro (talk) 17:51, 1 October 2013 (UTC)
- Just want to remind you about this in light of your recent (and past) editing of Prize money. Take a little more time with it so you don't have to save the page so many times. Thanks. Tiddlywinks (talk) 19:27, 14 December 2014 (UTC)
Logoless XY opening
I edited it out by combining the US screenshot with the Japanese opening and Youtube XY trailer screenshots from the same scene. --Gabo 2oo (talk) 17:48, 18 April 2014 (UTC)
Well, I could, but I would have to edit it frame by frame, which would take ages to finish. That's why I haven't went through the trouble of finishing some other similar videos of mine. I'm sorry. --Gabo 2oo (talk) 18:53, 26 April 2014 (UTC)
Large Scale edits
Return to the user page of "HoopsterJohn".
Hello, large scale edits or upgrades like these needs to be approved first. Do not go adding things like these without discussing it on the talk page first. Thank you.--ForceFire 02:47, 6 October 2014 (UTC)
- I did it in Talk: Bianca's Emboar --HoopsterJohn (talk) 16:29, 6 October 2014 (UTC)