Would someone be kind enough to specify the event hours, if there are any?Artemis Grey 20:17, 22 May 2011 (UTC)
I don't know about Pokémon Black, but in White there are no Soccer but American Football players. The one that can be battled has a Darumakka. It should also be noted that these trainers can be rematched every other day and increase in power.
In the third rematch with the Am. Football player at 6 badges he uses a male Darumakka in lvl 32 which used Fire Punch and Cheer Up, and a male Dotekkotsu in lvl 32 which I defeated before it could do anything. I gained ¥3200 as a reward. My first pokemon was also lvl 32, but I don't know whether that is a coincidence or not.
At the same time and place there was also a double battle with two Fanclub (ファンクラブ) boys called Taka and Shige (タカとシゲ) using two male Darumakkas at lvl 31. First time I battled them.
BlackySully 03:29, 16 October 2010 (UTC)
In my first battle with the Am. Football player (in White Version), he had a lvl 24 Darumakka and a lvl 24 Dokkora. I gained ¥2400. The average of my team was 24 (the first Pokémon was lvl 26), but I tried using just one Pokémon at lvl 28, and nothing changed. The average lvl of all my captured Pokémon was 24.2. Tried letting the weaker ones escape, so my average went up to more than 25, but nothing changed. I think it has nothing to do with the lvl of your Pokémon. --Blow (話す) 04:43, 30 October 2010 (UTC)
When i go to stadium (Thursday) with 7 badges i battled with baseball player with Yanakiie Baokkie and Hiyakiie at 39lvl and second baseball player with Meguroco(Sandile) and Kenhorou at 40 lvl and a duble battle with two Fanclub girls with Baokkie and Hiyakkie. My averge lvl was 37. I think it depends of number of badges Jasza676 10:47, 30 December 2010 (UTC)
Musical Hall - Crown
I'd like someone to confirm this. My Doredia won (it was the highlight) in the 4 categories of the Musical (Stardom!, もりでおさんぽ, イブニングパーティ, じょうねつのライモン) and had all 4 dressing/acting types (Cool, Cute, Elegant and Unique). After that, following the recomendations of the guy near Waruvile, I tried to make a こせい-dressed Doredia (it was almost like my Cute Doredia) and won もりでおさんぽ again (I've tried a few times until I got the correct combination). After that, while the old man was talking about each performance, he said my Doredia was the main performer. Talking again with the old man upstairs (actually, he's the owner who receives us at Musical Hall and who stays near the canvas upstairs) he gave me a Crown. There is also a lot of accessories I've received from other people after each contest. Maybe it is the case to create a Musical Hall page and add some information to the accessory page. --Blow (話す) 23:56, 29 October 2010 (UTC)
Trivia Worth Noting
Is it worth adding in the trivia section that the name of the city could be a gag about how frequently people in the west pronounce ramen (RAH-MON) as "RAY-MEN". Since Unova is based on New York I don't think the idea isn't that far fetched.- unsigned comment from Greenellow (talk • contribs)
Gringo Kodia's team for Pokemon world baccer league is Raimon Legend on the japanese version in the english version it was translated to nimbassa Legend that means Raimon City = Nimbassa City.Badwolf1234 11:52, 3 February 2011 (UTC)
- There is the possibility that the dub did not catch that and made up the name themselves. It's best we wait for Nintendo to confirm it. Remember Isabelle and Harlan? --ケンジのガール 12:03, 3 February 2011 (UTC)
- Where is this mentioned? I've been to M13's website and I can't see it. --SnorlaxMonster 12:11, 3 February 2011 (UTC)
Castelia or Nimbasa larger
I am only concerned that the constant editing of the Nimbasa City editing, I have entered (with permission) that it is argued Castelia is larger due to the constant respawnage of people, but someone keeps changing it, can we please lock this part of the article to give people the knowledgeable information rather than the popular? Isn't that what wiki is about "anyone can edit" or rather "knowledge". Okay, that is the motto but we shouldn't mis-lead.--Italay90 15:33, 22 February 2011 (UTC)
Here is an idea I was thinking of but wanted to run by you guys. Is it possible, since Unova is based off of New York, that Nimbasa could be based off of Broadway. They both have the Musical Theater and are the entertainment capital for their respective region. Thoughts? BrokenMotor 21:33, 17 April 2011 (UTC)
- The musical place, maybe. Focus58 21:41, 17 April 2011 (UTC)
- It shares more similitudes with Coney Island: Both mostly being surrounded by water, the Ferris Wheel (Wonder Wheel, covered in neon lights), Roller Coaster (called Thunderbolt, Cyclone and Tornado... Oh the irony), Base Ball Stadium, etc. The largest Subway station, named Stillwell Avenue, is located there. The only major elements that are lacking are a beach (while surrounded mostly by water, Nimbasa doesn't have one) and an aquarium.LurKasumi 16:13, 21 September 2011 (UTC)
"In the Japanese version, the conversations on the Ferris wheel are laced with double entendres." Is that true? If so, what are the lines?--Martianmister 15:08, 7 July 2011 (UTC)
Battle Institute Article
I think the Battle Institute should be it's own article because of how much information it has. ZMT123 19:05, 3 August 2011 (UTC)
- Disagree. I mean look at the article as is; it doesn't even mention what the point of the Battle Institute is, why you would do it, what the befits are...and I certainly havent found any on my own. No real reason to give it its own page until someone can explain why its noteworthy. PowerPlantRaichu 22:59, 14 October 2011 (UTC)
The IV judge is supposed to be in Gear Station, right? But I can't find him at all. Does he only show up after you beat the Elite Four and Team Plasma? If so, somebody should add that to the page. --Spudwalt 01:37, 5 August 2011 (UTC)
- Your assumption is correct. He comes only after youve beaten the elite 4 and possibly that thing afterwards. Im not sure. PowerPlantRaichu 05:27, 16 December 2011 (UTC)
vs Ingo and Emmet
Hi, i've already used up my 1 edit today but i've noticed for ages about the Party of Ingo and Emmet when you face them on BW2; if you look at their party, a Boldore Sprite appears but the name is Gigalith - can someone please fix this for me, thanks Azure/ChromeVoid42 (talk) 16:25, 12 July 2012 (UTC)
Forgotten Item confusion.
I'm becoming baffled by the forgotten Xtransceiver subquest. I have found the item, met with Ruri, called her 51 times, and I can't get her to appear for a trade. According to Serebii, she appears in front of the Ferris Wheel, but all I'm seeing is the seasonal trainer. Am I not doing something right? Schiffy (talk) 03:35, 30 July 2012 (UTC)
Nursery Aide June
- It seems that User:ArcToraphim has confirmed it on the Nursery Aide page. However, I would suggest adding it to the Rondez-View Ferris Wheel section since that is what we did with the double entendres from Black and White. --Super goku (talk) 22:05, 12 October 2012 (UTC)
- I was under the impression that "OL" was short for "office lady", which would kind of sum up her Trainer class more accurately. AutumnRain (talk) 23:36, 23 November 2012 (UTC)
- It does. This is one of those "one thing means two things". It's a weird coincidence. --Abcboy (talk) 23:50, 23 November 2012 (UTC)