- True, that could work...--Shiningpikablu252 17:26, 27 February 2009 (UTC)
Regarding the note in the trivia, are we sure Metagross used Lock-On in this episode? I mean, it didn't set the crosshairs on James like Brandon's Regis did. In fact, I think it was just targeting James instead of using the move. Does anyone else agree the trivia note is incorrect? Watchermark 22:55, 1 August 2009 (UTC)
I agree with this one. I can't remember it was said that this was Lock-On. Bigtukker 15:33, 2 August 2009 (UTC)
Ok, I'm removing the trivia note. Watchermark 09:30, 3 August 2009 (UTC)
But it was never stated to be Lock-On, and personally it just looks like Metagross is targeting. And if all the evidence pointing towards Ash's Pikachu being male can be disregarded simply because no-one has explicitly said it, then surely the same applies to this issue... Watchermark 17:46, 3 August 2009 (UTC)
- Metagross was targeting... And what's the definition of Lock-On? To TARGET the opponent. We also claimed that it used Psychic, yet no one said it did. Does that mean it didn't use it? Just because it looks different doesn't mean anything. Many moves look different now, such as Swift. --ケンジのガール 03:03, 4 August 2009 (UTC)
I doubt it is Lock-On. My opinion on this: Metagross used its supercomputer brain to calculate a way it could hit James & co. It then uses Psychic (or whatever move it was) to launch the rocks according to the calculated path. Dilophosaurus Rex 20:48, 4 August 2009 (UTC)
- That is lock on from what i see, the lock on article even uses his intense, and both the in game picture and a screenshot from this episode has a cross-hair/market.
- We also have to remember that Metagross is part psychic, so its possible it used mind reader, or at least its version of the move. Yami 10:30, 5 September 2009 (UTC)
Earliest Blast Off?
I just watched the Pokémon Chronicles episode Training Daze and I'm pretty sure this episode is the earliest blast off, seeing as they are blasting off when the episode starts. I'm not sure if this counts though because we don't see how they blasted off. What do you guys think? Should the trivia be modified? It could say that it was the second earliest or it could mention Training Daze as another early blast off except that it wasn't show how they were blasted off. --Kolink 07:01, 9 August 2009 (UTC) Kolink
Team Rocket Immitation
I think it's pretty funny for Trivia: This is the second episode in row, where a main character immitates Team Rocket (might be in dub, am not sure). Previous episode, Dawn was 'immitating' Meowth's message. This episode Ash was immitating Team Rocket blast off motto. - unsigned comment from Bigtukker (talk • contribs)
- I'm no expert, but it's probably happened before. —darklordtrom 20:05, 17 August 2009 (UTC)
Twice? Are you sure? Bigtukker 17:42, 19 August 2009 (UTC)
- Ash, Misty and Brock with Duplica imitated team rocket and their motto. You could say Butch, Cassidy and Raticate also did the same. Yami 10:34, 5 September 2009 (UTC)
Noodles! Roaming Off?
What the heck is the English name supposed to mean? There is no reference to noodles in this episode at all! Did the Japanese mistranslate something into English or something? DarthMartian7 20:36, 12 April 2010 (UTC)