| This article is incomplete.|
Please feel free to edit this article to add missing information and complete it.
|This article does not yet meet the quality standards of Bulbapedia. Please feel free to edit this article to make it conform to Bulbapedia norms and conventions.|
Pokémon Rumble U (Japanese: ポケモンスクランブルU Pokémon Scramble U) is a game in the Pokémon Rumble series released on the Wii U eShop. The game was revealed in the March 2013 issue of CoroCoro, which surfaced online on February 12, 2013.
- All 649 Pokémon of Generations I-V
- Supports up to 4 players.
- Up to 100 Pokémon are able to battle at the same time.
- Is the first Wii U game to use the console's NFC technology, allowing figures purchased in stores to interact with the game.
- These figures are customizable. The money earned in the game from battles will make enhancements available for the Pokémon, such as an increase in strength or a change in the moves it knows.
- Other Pokémon are befriended/caught during battles. The chance to befriend/catch any one Pokémon in a battle seems to be random but weighted based on power differential.
- Each stage has challenges that if the player completes them, they will be given a special Pokémon in a Crystal Poké Ball.
- Befriended/Caught Pokémon show up in one of three types of Poké Balls:
- Red Poké Ball- contains a normal level Pokémon of the level played
- Gold Poké Ball - contains a higher than normal level Pokémon of the level played
- Crystal Poké Ball- contains a much higher level Pokémon than of the level played. Also all Challenge awarded Pokémon after completing challenges come in a Crystal Poké Ball.
- The Master Ball - sometimes dropped into the playing field as a bonus item. When thrown at a Pokémon, that Pokémon will be befriended/caught, and generally at a higher level (Gold or Crystal Poké Ball).
Blue Sky Park
Wondrous Battle Arena
All password Pokémon for the US and Europe have the Special Trait Gift.
|Charizard||Blast Burn||Dragon Claw||26495673|
|Shiny Gyarados||Dragon Rage||Thrash||94839985|
|Dragonite||Draco Meteor||Fire Blast||11009560|
|Piplup||Drill Peck||Hydro Pump||19876976|
|Shiny Garchomp||Fire Fang||Dragon Claw||51830476|
|Shiny Snivy||Leaf Tornado||Iron Tail||20448123|
|Serperior||Frenzy Plant||Dragon Tail||10986334|
|Oshawott||Razor Shell||Tail Whip||63664750|
|Samurott||Ice Beam||Hydro Cannon||10599899|
|Chandelure||Fire Blast||Shadow Ball||94720173|
|Hydreigon||Dark Pulse||Draco Meteor||69283763|
- Main article: Staff of Pokémon Rumble U
|This article is part of Project Sidegames, a Bulbapedia project that aims to write comprehensive articles on the Pokémon Sidegames.|