| Unless you have any Basic Pokémon named Mewtwo on your Bench, flip a coin. If tails, Pikachu does 20 damage to itself.
This card was available first as an orienteering commemorative card, numbered 038/P, at each Battle Festa 2002 venue, held in Japan between July and August 2002. People who managed to collect at least three stamps by visiting different events held at each venue were given this card. Venues hosting the Battle Festa 2002 were as follows, a number of which also coincided with Battle Road Summer 2002 tournaments:
- Sapporo Community Dome, Sapporo on July 20, 2002.
- Tokyo International Exhibition Center, Tokyo on July 27 and 28, 2002.
- Port Messe Nagoya, Nagoya on July 31, 2002.
- Intex Osaka, Osaka on August 3 and 4, 2002.
- West Japan General Exhibition Center, Fukuoka on August 11, 2002.
It was reprinted as another P Promotional card, numbered 044/P, with slightly different artwork by the same artist, and was one of six cards available through the Pokémon Happy Adventure Rally 2002. The Rally ran on the JR East Yamanote Line between August 3 and August 18, 2002. The card could be obtained at the booth present at Tokyo Station.
TriviaLast modified on 13 April 2014, at 14:51