| The Case of the Missing Pokémon
The Case of the Missing Pokémon (Japanese: VSモロバレル VS Morobareru or 進化 Evolution) is the 479th round of the Pokémon Adventures manga.
| This plot summary is incomplete.|
Please feel free to edit this plot summary to add missing sections and complete it.
- Black defeats Burgh and obtains the Insect Badge.
- Tep evolves into a Pignite and is renamed Nite.
- Black rescues Bianca's Litwick from Team Plasma.
- Tepig (Tep; Black's; evolves)
- Pignite (Nite; Black's; newly evolved)
- Munna (Musha; Black's)
- Galvantula (Tula; Black's)
- Braviary (Brav; Black's)
- Tepig (Gigi; BW Agency's)
- Litwick (Bianca's)
- Pidove (Cheren's)
- Snivy (Cheren's)
- Venipede (Burgh's)
- Fraxure (Iris's)
- Dwebble (Burgh's)
- Leavanny (Burgh's)
- Amoonguss (Bronius's)
- Zekrom (fantasy)
- This round differs from the games as Team Plasma Grunt stole Litwick instead of Munna from Bianca.
- In VIZ Media's initial release of the Black & White chapter, which was compiled directly from the magazine publications, this was released as part of Pokémon Black and White volume 6.
- In the Kurokawa translation from France, this round was released in Pokémon Black and White volume 3.
- In the Japanese version of Volume 45, this round is mistakenly numbered as 478.