| Welcome to Bulbapedia, Yamiidenryuu!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Take a look at our FAQ. If you're still stuck, ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
06:47, 6 July 2011 (UTC)
Return to the user page of "Yamiidenryuu".
I have yet to see the Fancy and Poké Ball patterns. Since forms appear in the in-game Dex info, do they indeed appear in that info (tap "Captured Pokémon") to confirm they have been seen? I have yet to see them in the times I've been to Fluffy Meadows (and have not played lately). CycloneGU (talk) 02:47, 18 July 2015 (UTC)
- They do indeed appear on Captured Pokemon for me. I could get you screenshots if you want. Yamiidenryuu (talk) 00:04, 20 July 2015 (UTC)
- No need! I just wanted to make sure you were seeing it in that location to confirm they actually appear, rather than looking at the in-game screen and saying you think that's it. If it's in the data, it's there. Good enough. Thanks! =) CycloneGU (talk) 00:14, 20 July 2015 (UTC)