You'd be surprised...
Here are a list of a few prominent figures on the site who enjoy Pokémon (a lot).
1. Myself, although I try not to give away too much about myself online.
2. TTEchidna, editorial board member and most harassed admin on the site.
3. Fabu-Vinny, sysop.
5. Archaic, owner of the server.
6. evkl, former editor-in-chief.
7. Zhen Lin, current editor-in-chief.
8. Pie, style editor.
9. Argy, style editor
Colour vs. Color
Just so you know, we are an American English site. So please, make your edits in American English, not in U.K. English. We once had a case when someone in wrote pyjamas instead of pajamas. --Theryguy512 22:17, 13 December 2007 (UTC)
- I'm sorry; I didn't think that was a problem. It's become a habit of mine, but I'll try to avoid such instances in the future. ^^ // SzayelAporro 00:28, 14 December 2007 (UTC)
Dude, I like your style. Here's the deal. I'll breed you some fresh new starters, I'll get Mewtwo of the GTS, and Latios and Deoxys is no prob. You keep them, trading me some pathetic pokemon, like Starly of Bidoof. But I really want that legit Nincada of yours, if you don't mind. I'll let you know when I'm ready.PL1223:27, 1 February 2008 (UTC)
Hey, I'n really sorry, but if you read the first little few sentences those are the ones i need, not have, and sorry i havent repsonded faster, i got an email telling me you had left a message but when i clicked the link my browser said "connection refused", but i am on a different computer now, so that might have been the problem, anyways, sorry. Bill33421 06:00, 3 February 2008 (UTC)
I'm sorry, i dont think i gave you this before my break. Wow I'm smart...