please remember to sign with four tildes.
dont do it, when you wanna go to it. Relax, dont do it, when you wanna yell at people. -- MAGNEDETH 19:20, 30 May 2009 (UTC)
Please, don't correct me. I know what I'm doing. His Korean name, 코크런 is by no means supposed to be romanized as "Kokuran". It just doesn't correspond to it. "Kokuran" would be 코쿠란 (sorry for the misspelling I made before, that was an accident. I use a lousy Korean input method). We decided to use the romanize Darach's Japanese name as "Kokuran" because it's a Japanese name of a type of orchid. However, depending on interpretation, it can also signify the French name "Cochran" or "Cochrane". Korean translators, seemingly, chose the latter option and ditched the real etymology (the one with orchid). Not to mention that the Korean's name for the orchid is something else, the less sense "Kokuran" makes in Korean. It's not the first time Korean translators do such an Engrish error. They have done similar error with "Luster Purge" and also, in the anime dub, they called Altomare "아르트말레이", which translates as "Art Malay". They don't seem to be masters in finding the right meanings of Japanese names, especially such obscure ones as "Kokuran". --Maxim 16:05, 23 June 2009 (UTC)
- "Cochrane" looks more like you would pronounce it "crane", which most people probably would. Even if some other website romanizes "코크런" as "Cochrane" doesn't mean that that's the official romanizations of all uses of "코크런". Since it can be romanized as either "Cochran" or "Cochrane", there's really no official romanization.
- And if you weren't reading at all, TTE told me to put Kokuran, until his official romanization comes out (which may or may not ever happen). I'd rather put Cochran myself. ~ solaris 16:44, 23 June 2009 (UTC)
- There are no trademark romanisations for Korean names. If you want something as a placeholder, then what about putting in "Kokeureon". As ugly as it may be, it's actually a conventional scheme of romanisation. "Kokuran" DOES NOT make sense here, it's just a failed attempt to associate his Korean name with his Japanese name, which doesn't really work (those are two different interpretations). --Maxim 16:54, 23 June 2009 (UTC)
- Ugh, do what you want, if it makes you stop bothering me, what with the middle of all these server crashes. ~ solaris 16:58, 23 June 2009 (UTC)
Where's the fire?!?
I'm very disappointed in you. MaverickNate 04:32, 10 July 2009 (UTC)
Welcome back! Are you planning to extend your stay this time or are you just passing through? ht14 03:25, 3 July 2010 (UTC)
You do know that the bag that Delibird is holding is actually it's tail right?
then again they're both the same thing I just added it without really thinking about it.. (Ataro 18:50, 2 August 2010 (UTC))
- I don't think it's its tail, since Delibird's just holding it... ~ solaris 18:55, 2 August 2010 (UTC)
Actually if you look closer you will see that it's bag is physicallt connected to it
also here's its physiology "Delibird is a red penguin-like Pokémon with a sack-like tail."
(Ataro 18:57, 2 August 2010 (UTC))
- ...oh. It's not too clear in any of the pictures of Delibird. :/ ~ solaris 19:02, 2 August 2010 (UTC)
Zoroark (movie 13)
Sorry, I was just looking for info, I'll make sure to ask permission next time I want to copy information!! --Landfish7 01:13, 9 August 2010 (UTC)
Hey, if I can't directly copy from Bulbanews...
What should I do? --Turtwig Lover 03:42, 31 August 2010 (UTC)
- .....not directly copy from Bulbanews? It's not that hard to use your own words to write about a subject when you have the info in front of you. I'd hold back on adding that section to the article, though, until we get a bit more information on the details (unless one of the higher-ups gives you the A-OK, in which case you're good to go). ~ solaris 03:45, 31 August 2010 (UTC)
About this edit. Where were the colors decided upon? --HoennMaster 03:40, 1 October 2010 (UTC)
- Cities generally have their own color, usually different to the Gym color. There's no formal decision on them; it's just the way things are done. Mixes things up a little. —darklordtrom 06:45, 1 October 2010 (UTC)
Do note revert, please discuss in teh talk page Talk:Poison_Heal_(Ability) before reverting.
Also, if you think "Poison never hurts any Pokemon outside of battle, period.", you must have never played pokemon before.Overthinkingly 21:15, 9 October 2010 (UTC)
- Sorry, but I lol'd. Additionally, look here. In Generation V, poison doesn't do damage outside of battle, regardless of whether or not your ability is Poison Heal.--Cold (talk) 21:23, 9 October 2010 (UTC)
- I'm going to ask whether I can revert your revert, I don't want revert wars. Overthinkingly 21:25, 9 October 2010 (UTC)
- Sorry, wrong post, My bad Overthinkingly 21:26, 9 October 2010 (UTC)