Joe, don't you dare go spinning the story to your side of things.
This is all factual, and fact is the basis of the Bulbapedia. I'm warning you, opinion by anyone is not wanted on this encyclopedia--a fact is that Serebii.net has been accused of stealing information. An opinion (and an unprovable fact) is that it hasn't been done in "the past three years," and that Serebii.net has improved its practices.
Evkl 02:00, 1 Apr 2005 (UTC)
- Evan, please. If there's no evidence that Serebii's stolen anything, don't you think the article ought to reflect that? - unsigned comment from Ketsuban (talk • contribs)
- The article should reflect that, but "However over the last three years (since early-mid 2002) those accusations have not bore any fruit as Serebii has not stolen a thing in that timespan" doesn't exactly work. --Jshadias 02:11, 1 Apr 2005 (UTC)
- Well, of course. I just think it should say something more than "Serebii has been accused of stealing stuff." Why not, "Serebii denies any thievery since mid-2002, and there is no evidence that he has stolen anything since then."? - unsigned comment from Transfinite (talk • contribs)
- I have an issue with saying there is no evidence he has stolen since 2002. Does anyone else remember when the translations of the Team Rocket CD drama were posted? Those were stolen from someone who paid for a professional translation, and credit was not given. Serebii said that it wasn't him who got it, trying to absolve himself of blame, but he still neglected to check facts and he put it up on his site. -- unsigned comment from Argy (talk • contribs)
- Saying there is no evidence is purely opinion. --Jshadias 03:39, 1 Apr 2005 (UTC)