User talk:Scyther Be Awesome
Welcome to Bulbapedia, Scyther Be Awesome!
As a new user, you may wish to learn a few things that will be useful in your editing:
- For a basic overview of wiki code, see this page.
- The manual of style is very important. Make sure to read it. It outlines all official policies of Bulbapedia.
- Keep an eye on the Messages from the Editor on the main page, to stay informed on current events on Bulbapedia.
- The word Pokémon is spelled with a capital P and an accented é. The é can be accessed by holding Alt and typing either 130 or 0233 on a Windows computer, and by using Option + e, then e again on a Mac. Otherwise, you can easily click it in the character palette below the editbox.
- The word Poké Ball is spelled as two words. The "Poké" part is identical to the four beginning letters in "Pokémon"; "Ball" is spelled with a capital B. The spelling "Pokéball" arises frequently, but is incorrect.
- The word "you" and all forms of it should not be used on encyclopedic pages unless it is a quote from Pokémon or other media. Bulbapedia is an encyclopedia, not a walkthrough.
- On talk pages, please sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~).
- The use of link templates is official policy. For an explanation on their use, see the page on shortlinks.
- If you happen to spot a vandal in the recent changes that has not been dealt with, please see this page for how to deal with it.
- A list of pages that are linked to, but have not been created, can be found at this page. A list of short articles that may require more information can be found here, while a list of articles that need improvement can be found here.
- For a future capture, release, trade, or evolution of a Pokémon belonging to a main character of the anime, please do not create or move the page to reflect your suspicions, even if they are shared by many others. Policy here is to wait until the episode in which the event happens takes place is aired, unless there is substantial evidence for the suspicion (such as Brock's Happiny being held in his arms).
- Image uploading is done on Bulbagarden Archives, a separate wiki accessible through the toolbox in the sidebar. This is done so that both Bulbapedia and Bulbanews have access to the images uploaded. To activate your account at the Archives and Bulbanews, please login there using the same username and password you use here on Bulbapedia.
- If you want to make a page about a character you made up, please create it at User:Scyther Be Awesome/(name), not merely (name). Bulbapedia's main namespace is reserved for actual, official Pokémon, items, characters, and locations. Also, please try to make sure that subpages are not categorized by templates used within.
- Having said this, please make sure that you do contribute adequately to the main namespace. Bulbapedia is not MySpace or Facebook.
- A list of the admins that you can contact in case of a problem can be found here.
SRRY BUT WHERE CAN I GET MORE NEW LIKE TSUTAAJA-_-
- Please sign all your comments with four tildes (~~~~). And... what? ~~ Scyther Be Awesome! Need something? 03:50, 10 August 2010 (UTC)
I actually have been on every day, and just haven't done anything, for I see nothing that I need to do. I would like it if you apologized to the guy who simply asked if I thought it was possible for there to be a Bug-type psuedo legendary. And if this sounded rude, I sincerly apologize. The GuyNamedSean, yep, that's me! 00:07, 11 August 2010 (UTC)
- Honestly, I don't feel too much of a need to apologize. I wasn't telling him he shouldn't be sending you a message primarily because you didn't seem active, or because I didn't want him to be friendly with other users or something, but because he was asking you something that's more meant for the forums. Sorry if I offended you or seemed rude, it was more because he was running around and being rather disruptive, despite me asking him not to chat on the talk ages previously. ~~ Scyther Be Awesome! Need something? 01:19, 11 August 2010 (UTC)
Electric Tale of Pikachu
Mind if I mainspace what you've got for ET09 as an incomplete article? I'll let you finish the summary yourself (you're doing a good job!), but I kinda want to get as much as we can mainspaced because we're missing like half the chapters of that manga D: thanks!! --ZestyCactus 14:09, 24 August 2010 (UTC)
- Sure, if you want. I managed to lose my copy of the book in a massive attempt at fall cleaning, so it may take a lot longer before I do complete it on top of my inactivity. But I'll finish it when I get around to it. ~~ Scyther Be Awesome! Need something? 00:55, 25 August 2010 (UTC)
I know I'm qualified to edit in the userspace - I have made sufficient progress on my userpage. Last night I updated it. Today I woke up to find that even though I am logged in and have confirmed my e-mail, it is impossible for me to edit my own userpage! Could I please have help figuring this out? Pokered4000 16:05, 19 April 2011 (UTC)
Can I plz has info?
You know the site header (the green bar at the top of every page)? It's been over three months since Black and White were released, and the site header still says the "server load is still high," in exact wording. Do you have any idea why that has been up there for three months? Thanks. Pokered4000 01:32, 12 June 2011 (UTC)
About your SoulSilver party template
Hi, I just wanted to tell you how you can get the nicknames for your SoulSilver party on the template. Just put |nickname=Pokémon's nickname in somewhere before the moves, I think next to the species name would be best. Hope that helps. Thanks for the welcome you left me over two years ago too. Sneaking from page to page... It's the page-editing purple ghost... Gengarzilla! 21:53, 22 January 2013 (UTC)