| Welcome to Bulbapedia, PikachuKetchum!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
04:42, 31 January 2011 (UTC)
Please note that you can't change a Pokémon's name to the English one unless it has been confirmed by an official source. --jda95 09:04, 23 February 2011 (UTC)
- Please stop. Unless there is an official source that confirms Scraggy's name then they will change it. If not, then do NOT change anything Ataro 18:39, 23 February 2011 (UTC)
Return to the user page of "PikachuKetchum".
On the Project Manga page that you could read the manga on the computer. Could you share the name of the site. PLEASE!!!! I really want to read the R&S chapter. Truthseeker4449 00:46, 3 August 2011 (UTC)