User talk:Oo Suiren oO
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
The Preview Button
Instead of editing a page several times in a row, try using the preview button to make sure your edit looks the way you want it to. It's right next to the Save Changes button... Please try it out, so as not to clog up the Recent Changes. Thanks! --Truthseeker4449 23:04, 28 September 2011 (UTC)
The Preview Button
Instead of editing a page several times in a row, try using the preview button to make sure your edit looks the way you want it to. It's right next to the Save Changes button... Please try it out, so as not to clog up the Recent Changes. Thanks! --Masatoshitalk 19:52, 28 August 2012 (UTC)
List of PAL Nintendo events in 2012
Please wait to condense the Keldeo like that until more distributions are confirmed for additional European countries. Also Germany, Italy, Spain, and France would have separate entries, because of the fact that they are major countries that distributions. Also non-European countries were removed, and should have separate entries as well. Also try and use the preview button to avoid unnessicary edits that clog up the recent changes page. Lady Ariel 23:18, 2 September 2012 (UTC)
How do you know it's OT and ID number? I know that in most cases they can be assumed since they are based on the date (although the ID number you provided would be for the 41st of March 2013), but they could easily pull another Toys "R" Us Zoroark so I would rather not assume. If you do have a source, could you please provide it? --SnorlaxMonster 16:33, 4 February 2013 (UTC)
- A leaked ROM for Meloetta and a decision between me and SnorlaxMonster is going to have all locations listed for all languages. This is how all but two non-Japanese/Korean events have been distributed in Generation V. Lady Ariel 00:31, 5 March 2013 (UTC)
Assuming information isn't allowed on Bulbapedia, regardless of previous methods for the ID numbers, OTs, etc. for events. In the future please don't add any unconfirmed information concerning events. In addition the nature for the Movie Mewtwo event is listed as Timid on the offical site, but all Pokémon have to obtained to get a summary screenshot so that doesn't confirm its nature as being Timid. Also please try and use the preview button more often so you don't clog the recent changes. Thanks. Lady Ariel 23:57, 15 March 2013 (UTC)
Every Event pokemon has a ID to the Distribution Date! You'll See that the Nature and ID are correct on the Same the OT(P Hills)! Please don't chance my Information! Thanks too !!! [User:Oo_Suiren_oO]
- Not all events have had ID numbers that correspond to their start date of distribution, such as the Netherlands distribution of Zekrom and Reshiram, JEREMY events, and GTS events to name a few. Therefore it isn't okay to assume all events will have ID numbers that correspond to the first date of distribution. Lady Ariel 00:10, 17 March 2013 (UTC)
- I think I'll step in here. Assumed content is not allowed in the mainspace, regardless if it's about something that has followed a specific pattern. Nothing stops the event from breaking the pattern, and we're not in the business of reporting information that is not yet confirmed as official. If you continue adding event information that has yet to be officially revealed, your account may face temporary blocks. Additionally, when signing comments, you should use four tildes
~~~~to sign. That will automatically add your signature, as set in your preferences, as well as a timestamp as to when the comment was posted. Thank you, - Kogoro - Talk to me - 01:38, 22 March 2013 (UTC)
Hello, due to you continual additions of false information, you have been blocked for a week. Next time, make sure you have a source to back up your information. If you don't have any source, then you must wait until the information is confirmed by an official site. Thank you for reading.--ForceFire 05:36, 15 August 2013 (UTC)
German GameStop Charizard
- Thanks for sending this info to me privately. --SnorlaxMonster 12:52, 21 March 2015 (UTC)
Come on guy please dont discuss this....! Every Event Pokemon that was distributed at the Movie beginning hat the OT: えいがかん and the ID is the the Start Date of the Movie 18/7/2015 (07185), Nature is Everytime Random! otherwise it would have been announced by Corocoro or the offical Site!
and the Wonder Card will always describe that You should pick up the gift in Pokemon Center
- You've been warned not to do this countless times, and even been blocked for it before. They could very easily break the pattern at any time, so that information should not be included in articles until it is confirmed (and there is no guarantee they will specifically note this when giving the first information about the event). Since you have been blocked for this before, I'm going to have to block you again, this time for even longer than last time.
- Also, once you return, you are not permitted to make edits to event distribution pages until further notice. However, you will still be permitted to use talk pages to use talk pages to make edit requests or discuss the pages' content. Disregarding this section ban would result in serious action being taken against you (i.e. being blocked for a very long time). --SnorlaxMonster 10:38, 16 June 2015 (UTC)