Welcome to my talk page
Current talk page is archived at the end of the day when the size of the page exceeds 50KB.
Current page size: 7KB (7,938 bytes, 16% filled)
Welcome to Bulbapedia, Maria-williams!
As a new user, you may wish to learn a few things that will be useful in your editing:
- For a basic overview of wiki code, see this page.
- Read over the style primer before making your edits. It is a basic outline of Bulbapedia style. For a more in-depth set of rules, see the manual of style.
- Keep an eye on the Messages from the Editor on the main page, to stay informed on current events on Bulbapedia.
- The word Pokémon is spelled with a capital P and an accented é. The é can be accessed by holding Alt and typing either 130 or 0233 on a Windows computer, and by using Option + e, then e again on a Mac. Otherwise, you can easily click it in the character palette below the editbox.
- The word Poké Ball is spelled as two words. The "Poké" part is identical to the four beginning letters in "Pokémon"; "Ball" is spelled with a capital B. The spelling "Pokéball" arises frequently, but is incorrect.
- The word "you" and all forms of it should not be used on encyclopedic pages unless it is a quote from Pokémon or other media. Bulbapedia is an encyclopedia, not a walkthrough.
- On talk pages, please sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~).
- The use of link templates is official policy.
- If you happen to spot a vandal in the recent changes that has not been dealt with, please see this page for how to deal with it.
- A list of pages that are linked to, but have not been created, can be found at this page. A list of short articles that may require more information can be found here, while a list of articles that need improvement can be found here.
- For a future capture, release, trade, or evolution of a Pokémon belonging to a main character of the anime, please do not create or move the page to reflect your suspicions, even if they are shared by many others. Policy here is to wait until the episode in which the event happens takes place is aired, unless there is substantial evidence for the suspicion (such as Brock's Happiny being held in his arms).
- Image uploading is done on Bulbagarden Archives, a separate wiki accessible through the toolbox in the sidebar. This is done so that both Bulbapedia and Bulbanews have access to the images uploaded. To activate your account at the Archives and Bulbanews, please login there using the same username and password you use here on Bulbapedia.
- If you want to make a page about a character you made up, please create it at User:Maria-williams/(name), not merely (name). Bulbapedia's main namespace is reserved for actual, official Pokémon, items, characters, and locations. Also, please try to make sure that subpages are not categorized by templates used within.
- Having said this, please make sure that you do contribute adequately to the main namespace. Bulbapedia is not MySpace or Facebook.
- All users are allowed to edit the userspace 3 times a day. If you edit more than 3 times, you may be subjected to a warning. If you ignore the warning, you will be given three chances to comply. If you do not comply, your ability to modify the userspace will be revoked for a period of time.
- Unless prior permission is given, no user is permitted to edit another user's page. Furthermore, edits to other users' pages are permitted only if there are problems that spread to other parts of Bulbapedia, such as broken links that appear on the wanted pages, switching out duplicate images that appear on the Archives, etc.
- Fan fictions, missions, riddles, games, and anything else deemed not suitable for the wiki will not be allowed. If you would like to add something, but do not know if it is acceptable, ask an administrator.
- A list of administrators that you can contact in case of a problem can be found here.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here! ----Diby 09:24, 3 October 2008 (UTC)
For pointing out those unprotected LTs. If you see any more, let me know or just slap the template on. --Marton(I'm Jewish)imos 13:12, 1 January 2009 (UTC)
- Sure!----Maria♥♪♫δ 13:07, 12 January 2009 (UTC) 13:15, 1 January 2009 (UTC)
I'm going to have to ask you to take that image out of your signature: our signature policy forbids anyone from using images in their signatures.--☆Coolピカチュウ! 07:37, 29 January 2009 (UTC)
- Got it!--Maria♥♪♫δ 07:40, 29 January 2009 (UTC)
- Wait, I thought the william twins were black!DCM((Mock MeEdits)) 02:47, 4 February 2009 (UTC)
Heya, Maria. I did some "background research" on the Urdu24 article and apparently it was already a page on Wikipedia created on the 2nd February, by the same guy, with the exact same wording. lol--Clarky13 12:24, 9 February 2009 (UTC)
- Yeah! That's funny!--■ maria-williams ■ 12:40, 9 February 2009 (UTC)
Is there a way to hide them, so they are not instantly visible? Luke Davis 16:06, 9 February 2009 (UTC)
Hi Maria-williams! You are a member of the Project Games and so, I thought I would ask you if you have any reliable source of information about the Spin-off Pokémon games. As you are probably aware, they need the most attention of the project members. Your help in expanding these articles would be deeply appreciated. Thank you.--Sher-e-Bengal- 12:54, 2 March 2009 (UTC)
May I use your talk template on my talk page? ShinyPikachu 01:58, 10 August 2009 (UTC)
Can you tell me how to put usertags on my user page! Don't edit it though, just tell me!--Minimag 03:41, 30 October 2009 (UTC)
Just a heads up
That picture on your user page doesn't exist. — AxxonntheAwesometrainer
02:16, 6 June 2010 (UTC)