Please note that for a (Move) page to be created, we need a complete infobox at the very least, if not the box that goes on the bottom (see: Volt Tackle ) and some additional information in the actual text of the page. Snore is another good example of what we're looking for. Evkl 15:02, 19 Mar 2005 (UTC)
We appreciate the work you do, but a few points on formatting:
- Always link the main item of each list - this makes navigation much easier.
- Never put a heading above the introductory paragraph.
- To simplify your work, feel free to use  to generate the initial framework. (Replace pound in the URL with the appropriate name)
- Give Pokémon lists in National Dex order rather than in alphabetical order.
Whoops, I didn't see the Generation III heading, sorry 'bout that - MTC 19:04, 29 Apr 2005 (UTC)
Thank you for helping me in putting up the type effectiveness tables. For future reference, there are two sources for differences between the figures for RBY and the figures for later games:
- In RBY, there are a few differences in the type matching table. Bug and Poison are weak to each other, Fire isn't resistant to Ice, and Psychic is immune to Ghost.
- In RBY, there weren't seperate Special Attack and Special Defense, but rather just Special which was both. In the later versions, some got that Special Attack figure, some got the Special Defense figure, and some got both. When Special Defense is different from Special, the type matching table looks different (see Abra family for example). To look up these figures, look at Wikibooks.
Any place where, due to the data above, the numbers are different, you should put in the RBY type effectiveness template. User142 07:16, 20 December 2005 (CST)
OK, I'll remember that, thanks. These type effectiveness tables are incredibly useful by the way. --MTC 10:19, 20 December 2005 (CST)