|Welcome to Bulbapedia, Joeshie!
As a new user, you may wish to learn a few things that will be useful in your editing:
- A list of administrators that you can contact in case of a problem can be found here.
- On talk pages, please sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~), or by using the "Your signature with a timestamp" () button at the top of the edit window.
- To upload images, please use the Bulbagarden Archives. To activate your account at the Archives, please login there using the same username and password you use here on Bulbapedia. This may also be used to activate an account at Bulbanews. For a brief tutorial in uploading, see here.
- If you wish to make a page for a character you made up, please do so at User:Joeshie/Name.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Just to make my life easier, on the Archives, please start putting the delete tag on anything you replace. MaverickNate 22:33, 26 April 2010 (UTC)
Removing talk page comments, including the initial welcome template, is prohibited per Bulbapedia's talk page policy. Please do not remove any comments in the future. If you wish to clean old comments away, you should archive your talk page instead. Thank you! --—♥ Jellotalk 22:31, 11 October 2010 (UTC)
- Didn't realize the welcome counted :O! Won't happen again xD. --+ Joeshie + (is Mæ!) 22:36, 11 October 2010 (UTC)
Hello. I was wondering, how many articles do you have to edit in order to start editing a user page? I want to edit mine already...
-- 8o8 Dark 03:50, 19 October 2010 (UTC)
- Hey! Bulbapedia:Autoconfirmed_users I really don't know, but the staff should know. - unsigned comment from Joeshie (talk • contribs)
- The staff do know, however, they're not allowed to reveal it to you at all. Just edit the mainspace for some time, and you'll be able to soon enough. =) ht14 04:03, 19 October 2010 (UTC)
- XD I thought they wouldn't reveal it :P. --+ Joeshie + (is Mæ!) 04:04, 19 October 2010 (UTC)
Hello. I was looking at your userpage, and couldn't help but notice a lot of similarities to another user's template. Did you perchance borrow any of the code or get any inspiration from that? --Darkeiya talk to me! 05:14, 19 October 2010 (UTC)
- Oh, I did get inspiration, but not from her userspace. User:Sher-e-Bengal is who I got my basis from. --+ Joeshie + (is Mæ!) 06:06, 19 October 2010 (UTC)
Return to the user page of "Joeshie".
Ok, but you must admit it does look like Freud. --☯ *Ɣℯ№ӎօṫհ* ☯ 15:59, 1 November 2010 (UTC)
- I admit that Hypno bears a slight similarity in appearance to Freud. --+ Joeshie + (is Mæ!) 04:47, 4 November 2010 (UTC)
- The eyes, the nose, the ruff of fur looks like his beard and the similar involvement with the mind, but if Freud was against that then I guess it would be weird. I could be wrong, Hypno might be based on something or someone else. --☯ *Ɣℯ№ӎօṫհ* ☯ 15:41, 4 November 2010 (UTC)