| Welcome to Bulbapedia, GoldenCelebi!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Take a look at our FAQ. If you're still stuck, ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Hi! Thanks for the heads-up. I'll pass this along to the tech team. Let me know if you have any more details/anything else you can provide. -- evkl (need to talk?) 03:18, 9 February 2012 (UTC)
Return to the user page of "GoldenCelebi".
If you want to make changes to multiple sections, it is better to edit the entire page at once rather than just individual sections. --SnorlaxMonster 18:13, 20 July 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks, I'll remember that in future. -- GoldenCelebi 19:00, 20 July 2012 (UTC)