| Welcome to Bulbapedia, Benboy803!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Uh, you told us what? Talk pages are not for discussing whether somebody was right or not, this will tell you what is appropriate in a talk page. Remember, we as a whole try to be professional, and we try to confirm before rushing in to add the English names. Please don't do that again. Masatoshitalk 17:45, 12 March 2011 (UTC)
Signing as if you were somebody else
Regarding this edit, you need to sign with your own username, not somebody else's, otherwise it looks like they posted the comment when they didn't. --SnorlaxMonster 14:54, 10 May 2011 (UTC)
- Interjecting a little, I don't think that was the case. He c/p'd Andy's name (as that was who he was addressing, leaving off the date), thinking the -- was part of it, ended the sentence with a period, and forgot to sign his post. Because one edit later, he tries to sign one of his other comments and we get [[-Benboy803]]. Luna Tiger * the Arc Toraph 15:31, 10 May 2011 (UTC)
Return to the user page of "Benboy803".
Don't forget to sign your talk page posts with ~~~~. Pikiwyn talk 21:59, 8 July 2011 (UTC)