Mystery Dungeon Blue
Team rank: Silver
Current location: Random rescue missions (before Groudon)
Current Rescue team:
- Mudkip * Lv. 20
- Cyndaquil * Lv. 21
Mystery Dungeon Time
Amount of badges: 3
If I have it, there will be an asterisk next to it. If I have its pre-evolution, I'll put a degrees sign.
- Sceptile (°)
- Aggron (°)
- Hariyama (° (soon to be *)
Team member to train: Crobat: 26 away
- Mudkip → Marshtomp → Swampert Torrent lv. 39 ♂
- Poochyena → Mightyena Intimidate lv. 30 ♂
- Ralts → Kirlia → Gardevoir Trace lv. 32 ♀
- Shroomish → Breloom Effect Spore lv. 31 ♀
- Makuhita → Hariyama Guts lv. 30 ♂
- Zubat → Golbat →Crobat Inner Focus lv. 30 ♂
Amount of badges: 6
Planned for next major battle (Blue):
- Wartortle Already met requirements, to be put up against Pidgeotto
- Mankey Already met requirements, to be put up against Rattata
- Zubat Lv. 21, to be put up against Bulbasaur
- Magikarp Already met requirements, to be put against Abra
- Amount of badges: 1
- Current location: Cerulean City
- Playing style: Nuzlocke
- Core Nuzlocke rules:
- catch first in area
- if fainted, counted as dead
- no hacking Pokémon
- Five balls per mart
- No capturing duplicates, even if first in area
- If duplicate first in area, catch first non-duplicate
- Legendaries cannot be caught
- Each route is a new area
- Core Nuzlocke rules:
- Amount of Pokémon lost: 2
- Pokédex: 8
Those lost in the Nuzlocke Run
- Pallet Town: Squirtle (starter)
- Route 1: None
- Route 2: Pidgey
- Route 22: Mankey
- Route 3: Rattata (boxed), Magikarp (bought)
- Mt. Moon: Zubat
- Route 4: Spearow
- Route 24: Hopefully Oddish
- Gabite Lv. 42
- Pidgeot Lv. 53
- Lucario Lv. 55
- Jirachi Lv. 5
- Staraptor Lv. 72
- Pichu Lv. 30
These are very old eggs dating back from 2007-2008. I hatched them on April 24, 2010. The only one still an egg is the Happiny egg received by the traveling man, which I kept as an egg due to how old it was. Includes the date I received them as an egg
- Clamperl Lv. 1 (Received October 21, 2007)
- Nincada Lv. 1 (Received May 15, 2008)
- Magby Lv. 1 (Received October 2, 2008)
- Shinx Lv. 1 (Received May 15, 2008)
- Eevee Lv. 1 (Received May 31, 2008)
- Elekid Lv. 1 (Received July 13, 2008)
- Egg Lv. 0 (Happiny Egg, Received August 21, 2007, not hatching)
- Alakazam Lv. 47. Alakazam is one of oldest team's members, and I once considered him my second starter. Before the E4 however, because of constant failing, I switched him with Giratina. This has led to him being around ten levels lower than the others. I've recently put him back on the team, and will train him so that he's no longer lagging. Alakazam is my team's speediest, beating Staraptor by only one point.
Training status:Starting soon
- Gastrodon Will do later
- Flareon Lv. 56 Flareon can be considered the team's n00b, though he is my best Pokémon statistically. He was the last one I got. I acquired him as an Eevee, and was very bad until I evolved him. He was also the last one considered. Now, he is defeating many other Pokémon, sometimes even legendaries. Flareon has the most HP and Special Attack of my team.
- Luxray Lv. 57 Luxray is one of my main three. He has, with his Rivalry ability, has brought me to many victories. His Thunder Fang and Crunch are useful because he has a high attack that, when combined with his ability, will cause a lot of damage. Will expand soon.
- Staraptor Staraptor is one of two female Pokémon on my team, with the other being Gastrodon. She is one of my main three. Staraptor is mainly used for fast KOs, as she has a high attack and speed. Her Close Combat has led to many wins.
- Torterra Lv. 64 Torterra is my starter. He was received as a Turtwig. Torterra is my team's most defensive Pokémon. He has won over 50% of my battles and was my only main Pokémon to stay on my team when I was messing up my boxes trying to find a good offensive team, which I've never found. Torterra, Luxray, and Staraptor are the three main members of my team, and my BF team. They have gotten me to the Castle FB and the Arcade FB, losing in both but eventually beating the Arcade. Torterra himself brought me to the Hall FB, but lost. Torterra has the highest Defense on my team.
Once on main team and other noteworthy members
- Flygon Flygon isn't really my Pokémon, instead a Pokémon used at the Battle Factory. It, however, is notable as it singlehandedly defeated Thorton's Pokémon, one of those being a Latios, with its Draco Meteor. It only took damage from the last Pokémon, as its speed wasn't high enough.
- Giratina Giratina was caught at the Reverse World, and temporarily replaced Alakazam during the Elite Four challenge and a couple months after that. It is now in the PC, where it will be unless I decide to raise it to level 100
- Feraligatr Feraligatr is my first Johto starter, coming from another Feraligatr's egg. It took a long time to evolve, despite only needing to be at level 30 to do so.
- Torterra Torterra was my highest leveled non-legendary, being at level 94, until I raised an Anorith from level 1 to 100 in 3 days as part of a bet. It was my first starter in DPPt.
- Rayquaza Rayquaza was originally caught in Emerald, where I raised it to level 81. After transferring it to GIV, it was raised to level 100, becoming my first ever.
- Palkia Palkia is my second level 100, and was caught at Mount Coronet.
- Venomoth Venomoth is a shiny Pokémon, caught around the Resort Area at a chain of 2. It was my first ever shiny Pokémon.
- Blastoise Will do later.
- Crobat Lv. 50
- Pinsir Lv. 51
- Slowking Lv. 49
- Lugia Lv. 56
- Steelix (Nickname: ROCKY) Lv. 51
- Meganium Lv. 49
For Pokémon unknown, the type is placed there instead of the name.
- To be filled spot
- Doryuuzu Lv. 70
- Wargle Lv. 65
- Rankurusu Lv. 68
- Basurao Lv. 68
- Shimama or Shimama's evolutions (if it has any) Lv.65