From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
(Redirected from Unova Pokédex)
This is a list of Pokémon in the order dictated by the Unova regional Pokédex, meaning that Victini and then the starter Pokémon from Unova will appear first, followed by other Pokémon native to the Unova region. See this list for the Pokémon that appear in Pokémon Black 2 and White 2.
List of Pokémon by Old Unova Pokédex number
#000 - #051 Victini - Scolipede
#052 - #100 Cottonee - Alomomola
#101 - #155 Joltik - Genesect
List of Pokémon by New Unova Pokédex number
- Main article: List of Pokémon by New Unova Pokédex number
- In Pokémon Black and White, it was the only regional Pokédex aside from that of Kanto to only contain Pokémon of one generation.
- This is the first regional Pokédex to have a Pokémon numbered #000, and as such, the first regional Pokédex where a starter Pokémon is not first in the listing.
- In White, it is impossible to get a "seen" Pokédex entry for Vullaby or Mandibuzz without trading with another player, because they cannot be found in the wild in White, and no in-game Trainers use them. The same is true in Black for Rufflet, but not for its evolved form Braviary, as Miles of The Riches and Cynthia use one.
- This is the first Pokédex listing to not include the Pikachu, Zubat, Psyduck, Abra, Machop, Tentacool, Geodude, Magnemite, Rhyhorn, Goldeen, and Magikarp evolution families.