| This article is incomplete.|
Please feel free to edit this article to add missing information and complete it.
The Pokémon Company (Japanese: 株式会社ポケモン Kabushiki gaisha Pokémon) is an affiliate of Nintendo that handles licensing and marketing for the Pokémon franchise in most Asian markets, except for South Korea, where Pokémon Korea, Inc. takes this role instead.
Outside of Asia, The Pokémon Company's subsidiary is The Pokémon Company International, formed in 2009 from the merge of Pokémon USA and Pokémon UK into a single subsidiary. In Australia and New Zealand, the Pokémon franchise is managed by Nintendo Australia.
Its president is Tsunekazu Ishihara.
- Official website (Japanese)
- Company history timeline (Japanese)
- Early chronology of Pokémon from the Nintendo Online Magazine's June 2000 issue (Japanese)
- The Pokémon Company on Facebook (Japanese)
- The Pokémon Company on Twitter (Japanese)
- The Pokémon Company on YouTube (Japanese)
|This article is a stub. You can help Bulbapedia by .|