| Due to special coding in place in the article, the artwork featured on this article will change every year on
This will only affect the artwork shown in the infobox. This changes every year, so when the time comes, clickto return to the page and change the display.
Side Game Locations
The side game locations seem kinda odd. Could anybody fix it?
Gwonam 16:06, 11 April 2010 (UTC)
"up to generation IV, Zapdos is the only dual-type pokémonthat learns thunder via level-up." --Trulyelse 07:31, 11 August 2010 (UTC)
- Because of the very small amount of Pokémon that learn Thunder by level up..... no. —darklordtrom 23:49, 12 August 2010 (UTC)
Thiss may be coincidence and I'm not sure if it's just me... Zapdos seems to resemble the hummingbird in the Nazca lines. Is this worthy trivia? EpicShadow 18:06, 10 September 2010 (UTC)
Prior to generation V, Zapdos has had a unique type combination...Chomi 17:31, 2 October 2010 (UTC)
- Just simply having a long beak isn't enough to make the connection.--ForceFire 02:39, 4 March 2016 (UTC)
- Look at side views, Zapdos's upper beak looks very much like a nose. It also has menacing looking eyes which are how tengu are often depicted having.Robbie (talk) 16:07, 4 March 2016 (UTC)
- Zapdo's beak looks like Shiftry's nose, a confirmed tengu pokemon.
- Zapdo's face also looks like a tengu mask.