Talk:Trouble in Big Town
I don't know Japanese, but I can read it and I think that "ぼくたちピチュピチュブラザーズ！" should be transliterated: "boku tachi Pichu Pichu brothers" (we are the Pichu Pichu brothers)... It surely isn't ano oka wo mezashite (aim for that hill), which is the song it is linked to.--CiaobyDany 14:52, 21 May 2012 (UTC)
- Is it there any hope anybody has read this page in this six months? An answer would be great--CiaobyDany (talk) 21:14, 6 December 2012 (UTC)
- The Weekly Pokemon Broadcasting Station supposedly broadcast Trouble in Big Town for EP15, on February 4, 2003. At the time this page was created (claiming 2002), List of Weekly Pokémon Broadcasting Station episodes also said 2003, so I have no idea why the person thought it was on December 24. So I'm just going to go with the 2000 date (which also makes a bit more sense for "Winter Vacation 2001"). Tiddlywinks (talk) 06:36, 10 May 2016 (UTC)
- It seems the Winter Vacation pages historically strictly use "broadcast" to explicitly mean TV, ignoring every other release (though edits in the last year have changed parts slightly).
- The Pikachu shorts page says that the first Winter Vacations never aired until Chronicles, despite being released on a VHS before that (VHS is not broadcast), and the second Winter Vacations never aired at all, despite being released on a DVD.
- It seems the same policy was applied here, and Trouble in Big Town ended up with the first TV airdate of Snorlax Snowman, despite being on a VHS since 2000.