From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
- raises eyebrow* Come on now... this guy didn't have any major roles. He didn't even voice a character of the day. --☆ケンジガール 22:33, 15 May 2008 (UTC)
- Whyt the hell is this guy credited in every episode he's not even heard ? Livinlarge18 12:58, 17 July 2008 (UTC)
- 2¢ says he voices DP058's COTD. Keep in mind, he has only two episodes to his credit as of DP056...--Shiningpikablu252 22:35, 15 May 2008 (UTC)
- <shells out 2¢ to Kenji-girl>--Shiningpikablu252 14:43, 24 May 2008 (UTC)
- Bit late, but I removed it (I mean, there hasn't even been a male Samurott in the anime). ☆GamerGeek☆ 23:34, 18 September 2013 (UTC)
- That proves that Tom Wayland performed Ash's Charmander and Charmeleon, not Charizard as you're attempting to add to the page. Pumpkinking0192 (talk) 07:07, 28 September 2013 (UTC)
- Man I was putting for Ash's Charmeleon and Charmander just got this wrong --->