This article doesn't really talk about what Pokémon USA is. Rather, it talks mostly about Pokémon USA taking control of various facets of the franchise. And it also cast them in a rather unfavorable light. - unsigned comment from PikamasterADV (talk • contribs)
Cartton Network US?
I'm assuming everything on this page is about the US branch of Cartoon Network. None of what was said here happened on Cartoon Network here, so it would be nice to say which CN did it. - unsigned comment from GT4GTR (talk • contribs)
- No. To The Pokémon Company International. :D — THE TROM — 03:28, 26 April 2009 (UTC)
- Missed that one. I'll be adding the tag. :] ◄Kevzo8► 03:30, 26 April 2009 (UTC)
Do they have a logo yet?
Just wondering? If someone has it can they upload it?--Midnight Blue 05:16, 15 August 2009 (UTC)
- They might. It just hasn't been released on any publications yet. Maybe it will be revealed with the third DP movie.Vhayes1992 06:02, 17 August 2009 (UTC)
I found the logo, I'll upload it.Vhayes1992 11:17, 17 August 2009 (UTC)
Is this Right?
When the company was Pokemon USA, it was referred to as PUSA. Well now it's The Pokemon Company International. This website has the company profile which contains the short form (TCPi). Should we use this? Vhayes1992 12:10, 17 August 2009 (UTC)
Should we put that the US branch of TPCi is located at 1177 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY, USA
Doesn't the trivia seem, um...bad? All of it says "citation required," and it sort of seems like fantasy. Wynd 01:15, 16 February 2013 (UTC)
- Australia is not in Asia, so it should just read "outside of Asia". Having said that, in Australia Nintendo Australia generally manages Pokémon. --SnorlaxMonster 13:03, 25 November 2013 (UTC)
- I know Australia is not in Asia, it's just that the information implied that Australia was not covered by TPCi's operations, hence "outside of Asia AND Australia". But given your response, it's now cleared up. SatoMew 13:24, 25 November 2013 (UTC)
Fake Twitter account
- Also, was it ever confirmed that it was GCPM himself or just an impostor using his name? Referring to "He then urged them to subscribe to his YouTube channel" part. Adyniz — Wanna talk? 18:08, 1 December 2013 (UTC)