Ok, this page states that all 26 Unows are avaible in these ruins. I've actually only found 16 in these ruins, but i have no idea how to get the other ones, any help would be appreciated^^
- OK, how to find the 28 Unown? There's one in each main room, and the rest, save for ! and ?, are in the small rooms. ! and ? can only be found after you get all the other 26, upon which the Maniac Tunnel opens into Solaceon Ruins. If you can't find them in the small rooms, and they aren't one of the kind in the big rooms, just keep looking, I found them all. Eventually, that is. Jonah 11:33, 30 July 2007 (UTC)
The Pokémon section
The Pokémon section needs to be fixed to show the proper levels for Platinum. I've come across level 29 Unown in the ruins in my Platinum game. I'd fix it myself, but I don't know what the exact numbers are. - Klutz Lament 19:58, 30 April 2009 (UTC)
- I've been ninja'd! I was just about to say this myself (though it is 8 days later...) The Unown shouldn't be set up the way they are. Whoever was doing it really wanted to spell out Solaceon Town in Unown, and justified it by providing a series of levels of Unown, which may or may not be correct in Diamond/Pearl. They are definitely not correct in Platinum; I just caught a lv30 Unown K and lv29 Unown D, as as Klutz Lament stated above, he encounter a lv29 Unown as well. I have no idea how to extract encounter rates, but the Unown encounters should either be sorted by Unown type, by room, or not at all, just listed as Unown 100%. Since each of the 6 "Main Rooms" after the entrance chamber carry a FRIEND Unown 100% of the time, I think this would be doable, as long as the encounter rates for the other 20 types are acquirable. Until then, I suggest just making it Unown 100% of the time, and if it's okay with everyone, I'm going to go ahead and do so. It's more accurate than claiming false level encounter rates, which is also not to format with any other encounter boxes. Satosuke 01:20, 8 May 2009 (UTC)
The Unown that may be encountered in rooms other than the main ones need to be listed. After beating the elite four, but before completing the pokédex, in platinum, I have found: D, E, F, I, K, M, N, O, R, S, U, V, W, Y, Z. Missing: A, B, C, G, H, J, L, P, Q, T, X, !, ? I do know that ! and ? can only be found after catching the original 26. I will go back through and check the non-main rooms to see if other Unown's appear. (I only stayed to catch one in each room.)--Lamb(talk) 18:25, 25 February 2010 (UTC)
- Update - I have since caught all of the letters. I only checked in the room that connects to staircase P, but I am going to assume the other rooms are the same, since I could find all of the letters in there. I don't know the rates, but I do know that A, B, and P are fairly rare. Going to add them into the list of pokemon; and also arrange them alphabetically. (Right now it spells out "Friend". If anyone objects, just let me know.)--Lamb(talk) 01:52, 26 February 2010 (UTC)
- You are correct. I can't remember but it's either supposed to spell "friend" or "friends". Way back when Platinum was first released a guy doing a walkthough mentioned that. insomniac 01:58, 26 February 2010 (UTC)
- I left it spelling "Friend" because they appear in different rooms. I added in all of the rest. I don't know their catch rates, and I don't know if they appear in different rooms in Diamond or Pearl, so I left those places blank. Hopefully someone will know what that is, and be able to fill it in.
I wonder what it does if you try to enter the !? room with walk trhough walls cheat without waiting the maniac's tunnel...
I could do it myself, I have a cheat device, but I already caught all unowns. could somebody check? Im curious. <EDIT> just checked the map, and actually,the entrance to the maniac tunnel is inside the !? room! that would mean with a cheat device here, it may freeze the game/enance the complete tunnel before catching the 26 unowns. Grhaal0 01:58, 13 August 2010 (UTC) -Grhaal0, 12 August 2010
Has anyone tried going into the last room with the six unown that make up the word "FRIEND" to see if anything happens?
I'm going to try it out in a bit to see, but I think it'd be worth a shot. Bladecutter 17:23, 14 September 2010 (UTC)