Hm yeah I think so, too, that it's worth being mentioned. I'll scan the card soon. :) --nYoo 11:16, 16 Aug 2005 (CDT)
Also, the article mentions time flutes, which don't exist in XD, only in colosseum. That should probably be removed. Mathmagus 11:52, 26 April 2008 (UTC)
- Speaking of Time Flutes, the Time Flute article says there's 4 of them, yet I can only recall 3 existing: the one Vander gives you, the one that requires the U-Disk to reach, and the one at the top of Mt. Battle. Are those really the only three, and if not, where's this fourth one? --Shiningpikablu252 14:25, 26 April 2008 (UTC)
- Maybe the fourth one, if there is one, was broken, lost or somethings...? *is in Science ICT class at school at the moment* Takoto タコト| サソデイ = 愛 12:49, 20 June 2008 (UTC)
Should it be noted that Shadow Lugia is the only Shadow Pokémon who is a different color than its Purified form? Diachronos 17:43, 29 September 2008 (UTC)
What about the fact that it's XD001? Could it be possible that they are planning a sequel with XD002? Sk8torchic 18:43, 10/10/2008 (EST)
If you defeat Lugia in battle, does he ever show up with Miror B? I haven't had the guts to try this myself, although I might in the next few weeks. Machinedramon 20:22, 12 September 2009 (UTC)
- This section may be old, but I've been wondering the same thing myself. Would XD001 be owned by Miror B. if it were defeated without being caught? Turtwig's A-B-Cs (talk | contribs) 20:40, 6 August 2010 (UTC)
- This is quite old, but I believe I hold the answer. Last time I played XD, I defeated Lugia to make Greevil's battle easier. I then came back to Snag Shadow Moltres, and it appeared. This is from memory and some research, as Miror B. cannot hold Shadow Lugia, as it was never crammed in a Poke Ball.Blitzamirin 15:54, 17 July 2011 (UTC)
Shiny Shadow Lugia
Does anyone know what happens if Shadow Lugia happens to be Shiny? Does it just look like a normal Shadow Lugia until it is purified, or does it have a difference? Because if it does, then Lugia will hold the record for having the most alternate colorations for a single form... maybe a hack of XD is in order? --VW5rbm93bj8/Pw== (dEBMaw==) 00:00, 19 April 2010 (UTC)
- I know this is old, but for convenience, I saw someone test it. Seems that Bonsly and Shadow Lugia show no differences in Shiny Forms, but let out a sparkle (like all shinies). However, Shadow Lugia becomes Shiny after purification.Blitzamirin 15:58, 17 July 2011 (UTC)
The custom sprite on this page is only a recoloured normal Lugia sprite, and does not show Shadow Lugia's other features, such as its longer talons, & its jagged eye plate things & longer head spike. I can swap the sprite for a more accurate version if there are no objections?Vuvuzela2010 12:45, 6 October 2010 (UTC)
Purifying Shadow Lugia
It says you need to have all nine Purification Chamber slots filled with max Tempo. But what Pokemon from the game will maximize this?
What Pokemon in what sequence will purify Shadow Lugia?