Talk:Kanto Route 3(Redirected from Talk:Route 3)
"The music that plays first in Route 3 is by far the most overused music of locations in the games, playing in routes 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 and 22. It also plays in Route 2 in HeartGold and SoulSilver."
I put this trivia in the page, but Force Fire deleted this, because aparently it's not true. If it's not true, at least it's a notable point? Because, if not the most overused, it's a very repetitive music and actually plays in all these routes. Can be put something like "it's a very overused music, playing in <routes>."? --Gabo 2oo 04:35, 27 February 2010 (UTC)
- Well, listening to it on youtube alot made change my mind. Yes it's the same music. Add it back if you want.--ForceFire 04:53, 27 February 2010 (UTC)
Too Gabo 2oo: Please delete the square "Route 3" Please --Rodney 18:15, 3 March 2010 (UTC)
I like Shorts!
The dialouge of the "I like Shorts" Youngster is different in the german version of the game, there he says the following:
"Überall sind Brennesseln! Und ich trage Shorts! So ein MIST!" meaning: "Everywhere are nettles! And i'm wearing shorts! What a CRAP!"
And after the fight:
"Wäre ich heute doch nur daheim geblieben!" meaning: "If only i had stayed home today!"
The other Youngster who says "Hey! You're not wearing shorts!" in the english version has also a different dialouge in the german version. In the german version he seems to be the older brother of the "I like Shorts" Youngster. His dialouge is:
"Hehe! Ich habe meinem Bruder gesagt, er soll Shorts anziehen!" meaning: "Hehe! I've told my brother to wear Shorts!"
And after the fight: "Man sollte nicht immer alles machen, was der große Bruder verlangt! Hehe!" meaning: "One should not always do what the big brother says! Hehe!"
Just wondering if these dialogues are direct translations from the japanese original, or if the translators just put in some random sentences. OMG 06:38, 9 May 2010 (UTC)
- Actually, I just checked jpFRLG... from what I can make out, he's implying that shorts are comfy and easy to wear. He says "たんパン うごき やすくって いいぜ！ おまえも はけば？". Anyone with better JP translation skills than me translate that? 8(
- Dunno what's going on with the German version, it does kinda seem like it might be just random statements though... ▫▫ティナ♫★ 20:16, 9 May 2010 (UTC)
- JP translation: "Shorts are nice and easy to move in! Why don't you wear some too?"
- Sounds to me that the German translators had a little too much fun there... 20:21, 9 May 2010 (UTC)
Since in FR/LG Route 4 actually starts before the Pokémon Center, should we remove the Persim Berry from the items list? The berry is mentioned on Route 4's page anyway. Just thought I should ask before removing it myself. Moltres93 00:22, 17 February 2011 (UTC)
- Done. —darklordtrom 10:20, 17 February 2011 (UTC)
I heard somewhere on the Internet that there was a glitch that could get you past the guy that made you go to the Gym. Is this true? If it is, please add it. Jdrawer 22:40, 9 February 2012 (UTC)
Image on left breaking trivia list diagramation
When there's an image on the left, putting "**" Won't create an extra indent. We have to put many ":" for it to appear because the image acts like a spacer and the ident-making code doesn't calculate the indent based on the image, but on the left side of the page, it seems. Do we have a better solution for that? For now, I added the "::::::::" as a temporary solution but the :::: amount changes depending on the image size... What to do? --Master Emerald (talk) 16:06, 3 November 2012 (UTC)