Pictorial Reference for Ralts
I think that the picture used for the anime section of Ralts's article should be one that shows off its eyes. The scene of Meowth fantasizing about what a good gift Ralts would make for Giovanni in "Do I Hear a Ralts" would do nicely. - unsigned comment from Pokencyclopedia (talk • contribs)
...I was looking at Veekun's entry for Ralts, and it said something about a Ralts knowing Wish, and the way of getting it was listed as 'Box'. I know you can get a Gardevoir with Wish in GenIV (Via Move Tutor), but Pokémon Box is GenIII. o_O Does anyone know if it's possible to get a Ralts with Wish without Action Replay...? Tina δ♫ 18:40, 22 December 2007 (UTC)
Recently here in Mexico a sticker album was released which has an image of Ralts seen in an angle, so its eyes can be seen. The drawback is that the art of this album is in the stile of the anime. Shall I scan said image and post it in here?
Commanderraf 19:21, 28 January 2008 (UTC)
Done! After some tweaking with the image I finally uploaded it. Also I got it in the page, but I don't know if the location where I inserted it in the article is the right one. If anyone thinks it should be placed anywhere else, please do it.
Commanderraf 00:01, 30 January 2008 (UTC)
- Since having it to the right created a huge, blank space, I moved it to the left. --Theryguy512 00:02, 30 January 2008 (UTC)
Whoa!!! That was an amazing -and quick- job! Thanks!!! Commanderraf 00:13, 30 January 2008 (UTC)
Moves By Breeding
I found out that Ralts can also learn Safeguard from Wobuffet --Feng277394 January 10 6:12 (PT)
- That is because Safeguard is a TM move. The "Moves by Breeding" section only lists egg moves, because any TM move that a baby Pokémon could learn via TM, can also be learned by breeding. -- Jïörüjï Ðērākō.>.cнаt^ 02:40, 11 January 2010 (UTC)
Ohhhh okay thanks i get the concept of egg moves now --User:Feng277394 January 11 12:01 (PT)
Besides the fact that Wally's was caught at an impossible Level 5, it learns its first damaging move at Level 6. How would it be possible to raise it, since he returned the Zigzagoon to Norman and had no other Pokémon to help raise it? --TheXMJohnson 19:41, 3 January 2011 (UTC)
Ralts's evolution family is one of only three evolution families to have a branch evolution in the second evolutionary event, and the only one whose base level was not introduced in Generation I. Wouldn't it be useful to link to Poliwag and Oddish for this piece of trivia? Frozen Fennec 20:00, 26 March 2013 (UTC)
- Yes it would be useful to link to Poliwag and Oddish. Lady Ariel 21:57, 27 March 2013 (UTC)
Mimi -> Feefee
while ralts does have the lowest bst of psychic types none of his stats are actually the lowest among psychic types(mime jr has lower hp, deoxys attack has lower special defense etc). Something should be added like "despite this, none of Ralts' stats are the lowest among psychic types" or something similar 0danmaster0 (talk) 10:42, 14 July 2013 (UTC)
Trivia 3 (Horns)
- Should someone add that Ralts' back horn changed in size from Gen. III to Gen. IV? The main series sprites seem to indicate that that happened. YveltalGriffin (talk) 01:18, 12 January 2014 (UTC)
- That's not a big enough sample size to really be used as evidence. Additionally, the games' code, in Generations III-V, specifies that it's 50/50, and this is unlikely to have changed. --Wynd Fox 18:49, 29 January 2014 (UTC)
Hair or helmet?
In the article, Ralts' green whatever is described as hair, but is that stated anywhere? Based on appearance alone, especially the fact that it is never seen moving in single hair strands, but always as one solid part, shouldn't it be called a helmet? - Mr. Flix (talk) 22:46, 14 May 2014 (UTC)