"Psychic will not be able to lower the opponent's Special Defense if it has a stat level of -6". Isn't that sort of redundant, because Growl can't reduce a Pokemon's attack if it's already down 6 levels, too. --ZellMurasame 01:46, 24 December 2007 (UTC)
- Exactly. That applies to all the raise/lower thingies, which is why they're all here. TTEchidnaGSDS! 02:58, 24 December 2007 (UTC)
Dude, there's like, 10 of them. Do we really need all of them, seriously? I mean, after seeing the first couple 3 you see that their eyes glow and lift up the opponent. Tina δ♫ 00:02, 29 December 2007 (UTC)
- Yes, but the eyes glow different colors. Though usually it's blue, Alakazam's glows red. --Theryguy512 00:08, 29 December 2007 (UTC)
- Still though. You can just describe it in the description.. we don't need a picture for _everything_.. Tina δ♫ 00:12, 29 December 2007 (UTC)
In the Anime
Hey guys, how come Mewtwo isn't mentioned in the anime section? He's probably the most famous example of this move in use. - Buddy Christ
- Because no one's been able to get a screenshot from Mewtwo Strikes Back. Got one? TTEchidnaGSDS! 01:03, 27 February 2008 (UTC)
Would the user's pokemon be able use psychic to pick out the original opposer's pokemon, if their kept on using double team .--Japhes (talk) 21:25, 26 June 2013 (UTC)
Why is Staryu's name italicized on the "learned by level up" section?
Return to "Psychic (move)" page.
If it only learns psychic by level up in ORAS, shouldn't the section on the table be partially filled in? sumwun (talk) 01:52, 24 January 2016 (UTC)
- It's italicized because Starmie is Water/Psychic. glikglak 02:34, 24 January 2016 (UTC)
- It's in the footer of the template: "Italics indicates a Pokémon whose evolution or alternate form receives STAB from this move."--ForceFire 06:48, 26 January 2016 (UTC)