I figure those should all have their own pages with a list of episodes on them and descriptions for the movies but I don't have time to do that right now. If you disagree with the formatting, just revert it back to the way it was or change it. -Greengiant
Oh, I agree. Definitely, each season should have its own respective page, along with each movie.
Evkl 05:29, 27 Feb 2005 (UTC)
- 1 Continuity
- 2 2nd longest
- 3 No mature topics?
- 4 What genre?
- 5 CN's time slot
- 6 Does anyone care?
- 7 Add the 5th DP Opening in the seasons' opening section !!!
- 8 Can someone add something for me
- 9 Add Something
- 10 English and International Translations
- 11 A major lack of specific information this page should cover
- 12 Usual Cycle
- 13 Japanese vs. Dubs
- 14 Fragment
- 15 Correction?
- 16 Best Wishes series
- 17 Be an Arrow!
- 18 Air time in US
- 19 Pokénchi
- 20 Structure of Dub Broadcast
Are the shows considered to be what actually happened?? (Please say YES!!)--Bly1993 14:37, 3 January 2006 (CST)
This is more of a list Pokemon themes, rather than about the anime.
- Well it's not like we need to actually explain what anime is. It is kinda assumed that people aren't that stupid as to not know that. And sure, it may be a list of the different themes used during the different series (usually, each Japanese theme corresponds to an English one, while each English one corresponds to a season, and each movie corresponds to each season), but what do you want us to do, put the entire list of the episodes, what happens in them and everything on the page? We link to the separate pages for them all. It's a list of everything in the anime aside from the characters, which are more than easily accessed from the page. TTEchidna 07:34, 3 June 2008 (UTC)
Isn't Pokémon the 2nd longest running television show to still air new episodes? (Supased only by the Simpsons, which first aired in 1989) ShinyPika <3 ALS 18:45, 28 November 2008 (UTC)
- COUGH anime COUGH. — THE TROM — 04:56, 21 February 2009 (UTC)
- Still nowhere near. Sazae-san is the longest anime, with 6429 episodes since 1969. behind that we have Doraemon with 2189, and Nintama with 1483. And all three are STILL GOING. --Cadellin 17:07, 20 February 2011 (UTC)
No mature topics?
Really? The D/P sagas seems to have alot of references to mature topics,and other parts of the series seem rather mature. Lovely Rose 23:47, 4 February 2009 (UTC)
- Such as?--Starlight the ampharos 23:22, 12 February 2009 (UTC)
What age group is Pokemon for? It's shounen, right? Lovely Rose 01:38, 14 February 2009 (UTC)
CN's time slot
Apparently CN decided to screw all of us Pokemon watchers to watch the series at 7 EST in the morning, which is clearly out of hand. Personally we need to email the situation about this and why it's not a good idea for Pokemon to be dropped two hours earlier. Honestly, why the change is beyond me. Anyone else a bit ticked off?--Star 20:43, 7 November 2009 (UTC)
- This is for the forums. Turtwig A (talk | contribs) 23:54, 7 November 2009 (UTC)
Does anyone care?
Does anyone care about the fact that this should probaly be the biggest page on this site? Is it? I've never cared much for the anime, but this should be the most important page on this wiki. Does it seem like it? Lunick v sonela 22:45, 20 November 2009 (UTC)
Add the 5th DP Opening in the seasons' opening section !!!
Hey admins, please add the new opening info in the seasons' opening box. I can't edit it because this page is protected. The Greatest・Everyday! will debut in DP158 on 7th january. --♫♪Adyniz♪♫ 04:06, 11 December 2009 (UTC)
- I think we can hold off on it until we get some screenshots... but eh. TTEchidna 06:47, 17 December 2009 (UTC)
Can someone add something for me
- It'll be getting it, since I'm doing a major overhaul, I've gotta make it all perfect. TTEchidna 06:47, 17 December 2009 (UTC)
Admins would you please add Best Wishes to Pokemon anime like the other seasons. Sondow209 19:46, 8 September 2010 (UTC)
English and International Translations
A major lack of specific information this page should cover
Who produces the anime? -_- In Japan? Who's responsible for it? Stuff of that like? Or if that information belongs elsewhere, don't you think it's important? Luna Tiger * the Arc Toraph 19:49, 1 February 2011 (UTC)
How long is a usual cycle of a region? For example... Kanto region conquering took 2 years to finish the anime series. (Japan's series, anyway). I think Sinnoh took 4 years? Hoenn + Battle frontier is probably 3 years. Since Ash already has 4 badges in Unova, how long will it take to finish 4 more battles, the fight of a lifetime vs. "Said team villains", and lose to someone in the Pokemon League? By looking at patterns. It's been about 7 months since airing, hasn't it? Chocos0 04:54, 24 October 2011 (UTC)
- Scratch that, 13 months, September 23 or so, 2010.Chocos0 04:56, 24 October 2011 (UTC)
Japanese vs. Dubs
I know that most of you won't agree with me on this, but I think we should incorporate both the moves of Pokemon shown in the Dub, and in the Original version. Because so many people will be watching so many different dubs, it is important that we provide the appropriate information for all different countries' versions. It would be extremely simple just to label some moves in the (country)'s dub only section.- unsigned comment from Confusion (talk • contribs)
Excuse me, please. Could you answer my question, from which episode this fragment? Thanks in advance. I'll delete this post after receiving a answer, thanks. This fragment. Psyduck123 13:01, 17 April 2012 (UTC)
In the area that lists each anime episode, it says that EP081 was the first episode in the Orange Islands saga, but this episode was actually the last Indigo Plateau episode as the Indigo Plateau theme song plays at the beginning of the episode instead of the Orange Islands theme. The first Orange Islands episode was actually EP082 as this was the first episode that featured the Orange Islands theme. I just brought this up because I'm not sure exactly how to upload pictures to Bulbapedia yet, so I wouldn't be able to properly correct the error. (Charizard101 (talk) 02:53, 8 October 2012 (UTC))
Best Wishes series
How come for Best Wishes & Rival Destinies, they are made bigger? I understand why this happens for AG & DP, but BW has the same amount of "seasons" for the Japan & US. In AG & DP, there was always one extra, explaining why one part was made bigger. Shouldn't the BW sections all be the same size? Torpoleon (talk) 16:57, 20 January 2013 (UTC)
Be an Arrow!
Why do we have to consider Be an Arrow! 2013 a different opening than Be an Arrow!? We don't consider different versions of other openings in this list, so I think it's unnecesary. The same goes for *deep breath* Pocket Monsters Best Wishes! Season 2 Episode N, since *deep breath* Pocket Monsters Best Wishes! Season 2 Episode N is not a different season, but part of Pocket Monsters Best Wishes! Season 2 as well.
Something like this:
|Season||Theme song||First episode||Season||Theme song||First episode|
Black & White
Black and White
Best Wishes! Season 2
Be an Arrow!
Adventures in Unova
It's Always You and Me
Air time in US
I think Pokénchi has replaced Pokémon Get-TV since October 4, no? http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/pokenchi/index2.html --LeoKetchumB (talk) 19:44, 10 October 2015 (UTC)
Structure of Dub Broadcast
In Season 1 + 2, there is a post-intro segment, with the Pokemon logo appearing for a short time. This probably makes me believe right after the intro it cuts to commercial break them the episode begins. Also, I was wondering if during the Kids' WB days of Pokemon it was also aring on Fox Kids (as a block on the Fox stations in the U.S., from EP044 of Season 1 through Season 4), then on FoxBox/4KidsTV (4Kids' block on Fox stations lasting from Season 5-8)...
Please respond ASAP!