I'm merging this with the trainer class, since that's how the Pokémon Breeder page is done. --Zeta 06:40, 20 March 2007 (UTC)
- Pokémon Rangers of the main series games and Pokémon Rangers from the spinoff game seem to be pretty separate. If I remember correctly, it's said in Pokémon Ranger that Pokémon Rangers don't exist in Hoenn. -Happy Mask Man 21:25, 17 April 2007 (UTC)
- I know this topic is over a year old, but I'd like to separate these pages once more, if there are no objections. Is there a specific procedure I need to follow, or can I just create a page entitled Pokémon Ranger (Ranger series) and move all the relevant information there?
- I'll do the same thing to Pokémon Breeder, if you feel it's necessary. --Martonimos((Argh|Blargh)) 18:56, 17 July 2008 (UTC)
- I'm going to go ahead with this soon. Last chance to object or tell me how to do it. --((Marton imos)) 22:30, 21 September 2008 (UTC)
B/W berry winnings?
Return to "Pokémon Ranger (Trainer class)" page.
Should these be included in the table? -- GoldenCelebi 20:01, 4 April 2012 (UTC)
- If someone could find all of the berry winnings, I think it would be a useful addition to the table IMO. --Pokemaster97 22:54, 4 April 2012 (UTC)
- This is an idea that could be implemented but also extended to many other Trainer classes... not sure if there are examples outside of BW (besides Gym Leaders), but there might be. ht14 23:07, 4 April 2012 (UTC)
- I'll start looking, then. *rubs hands together* -- GoldenCelebi 13:03, 5 April 2012 (UTC)
- All done. There were some others as well; they're done too. I probably left out something though. -- GoldenCelebi 13:38, 5 April 2012 (UTC)