Man, is it just me and Opera, but MAN this page looks retarded. For some reason there's a giant H-scroll.. and I haven't checked FF yet, but I checked some other move pages and they don't have this problem. Weeeeird. Tina δ♫ 03:10, 13 December 2007 (UTC)
- it must be you and Opera, i have no problem, im using Firefox, ill check in IE MAGNEDETHTALK 03:16, 13 December 2007 (UTC)
- looks fine in IE as well, what screen resolution are you using? im using 1024x768 MAGNEDETHTALK 03:18, 13 December 2007 (UTC)
- 1400x900. Huge resolution, I know, but... lol. Tina δ♫ 03:43, 13 December 2007 (UTC)
- holy karp! idk what to tell you, can you try another browser? MAGNEDETHTALK 03:44, 13 December 2007 (UTC)
- FF and Opera are the only ones I got. Although when I switched to my laptop, everything was fine.
- Man Opera, why do you suck sometimes? o_o It's the only browser that I have that doesn't display black backgrounds when I copy sprite sheets that are transparent.. Tina δ♫ 03:51, 13 December 2007 (UTC)
- huh, dont know what to tell ya, guess yull have to wait fro somone else to chime in MAGNEDETHTALK 03:58, 13 December 2007 (UTC)
- I don't see any scroll... odd. TTEchidnaGSDS! 05:27, 13 December 2007 (UTC)
There is currently no Japanese text for the name of this move. This needs to be corrected and redirected to the current title. Bulbapedian - Talk 22:43, 19 December 2008 (UTC)
- Done. It's at the top of the move infobox.--The Kkllnnator サンタクロース 22:47, 19 December 2008 (UTC)
Return to "Poison Tail (move)" page.
Why is there a picture of a girl in the place of "Scolipede"?
--Harv13 (talk page) 04:43, 8 September 2012 (UTC)