Isn't there photography in the anime. Turtwig A Contributions Talk 19:25, 3 October 2009 (UTC)
- DP103 UltamateCharizard 19:52, 3 October 2009 (UTC)
- Todd Snap UltimateSephiroth (about me · chat · edits) 19:54, 3 October 2009 (UTC)
- What I meant was shouldn't photography in the anime go in this article? Turtwig A Contributions Talk 22:14, 3 October 2009 (UTC)
- Yes, of course. Put it in if you know about it. —darklordtrom 07:01, 4 October 2009 (UTC)
What about Pokémon Yellow and Pokémon Gold and Silver making use of the Gameboy Printer? Does that count?--Manga-in-a-bottle 11:22, 4 December 2009 (UTC)
- As far as I recall, the game indeed says something about "printing a photo of your Pokémon", so I guess that could be counted. Kevzo8 11:32, 4 December 2009 (UTC)
Isn't there photography in those games too? That guy in Hearthome takes a picture of your Pokemon, and if you win a Super Contest they take a picture of your Pokemon. Lovely Rose 20:42, 12 December 2009 (UTC)
Is there any card in the TCG that has anything related to photography? Turtwig A (talk | contribs) 22:48, 12 December 2009 (UTC)
- The eleven cards that were snapshots from Pokémon Snap, for example. They have "photo" instead of "illus." It's on there for a reason. MaverickNate 23:27, 12 December 2009 (UTC)
In FireRed and LeafGreen there is a machine in the Game Corner that will take a picture of your party for your trainer card. --Jared 06:07, 24 January 2010 (UTC)
Gym Leader photos.
Does anyone know the first time you can get any of the gym leader photos, not counting the ones who you need a number for. Or Blue. Mind you I can only think of Pryce and Bugsy having no phone requirement. Trainer Hunter 04:34, 3 April 2010 (UTC)
Return to "Photography" page.
I could get photos of my party before I got the Plain Badge. I could get them in both the Goldenrod Underground and on Route 35. ----Zewis (29) 11:39, 3 September 2010 (UTC)
- Yeah me too. Might be as soon as you arrive in Goldenrod? —darklordtrom 20:35, 3 September 2010 (UTC)