Other moves it affects
Other than the Bug- and Grass-type drainer moves, does this work with Dream Eater and Drain Punch (not sure if I'm missing others)? - unsigned comment from Johans (talk • contribs)
- Yep, it works for those moves too. Any move which drains HP. TESHIGIGAS 11:51, 16 April 2008 (UTC)
- but interesting that I made the test in my Own Pearl Game.I found Dream Eater can still recover HP if the enemy have this ability,but Drain Punch will indeed hurt the user if the enemy have have this ability, So I better add Dream Eater did not affected.
- (since English is not my mother language...there may be have grammer mistake) --chungkingpunノ5:51, 19 July 2008 (UTC)
- I suppose that makes sense, since the dreams aren't a physical substance in any way -KinCryos 22:54, 23 December 2008 (UTC)
If it is attached to a Pokémon who uses an HP-absorbing move to a Pokémon with Liquid Ooze, would the damage done to the user of the move double? ht14 04:07, 23 April 2009 (UTC)
- Anyone want to respond to this? ht14 21:04, 19 April 2010 (UTC)
Trivia to add
Return to "Liquid Ooze (Ability)" page.
- All of the moves that would activate Liquid Ooze are weak against Poison type Pokémon, the type of all of the Pokémon able to have this ability.
--LimeGreenCharizard-- 04:08, 14 October 2011 (UTC)
- Drain Punch, Leech Seed? ht14 05:41, 14 October 2011 (UTC)
- Fighting is weak against Poison. "All of the damaging moves...". --LimeGreenCharizard-- 06:30, 14 October 2011 (UTC)
- No it's not. Fighting attacks are not very effective against Poison, but Fighting is not weak to Poison. I'm assuming you meant not very effective, which is completely different from weakness. Also. if you meant damaging moves, you should have said so in the first place, rather than expecting people to assume it. - Blazios talk 14:59, 14 October 2011 (UTC)
- Wow, okay. I was just throwing something out there. I didn't mean damaging moves because I forgot about Leech Seed. No need to put me down like that. I know the difference. --LimeGreenCharizard-- 20:36, 14 October 2011 (UTC)